Hosting Review WebWerks
Hosting Review WebWerks – Company Overview
Key Selling Points
- An ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO 20000 – 1, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SSAE 16 (SOC 1, SOC 2) and Uptime Institute Certified Cloud Data Center Service Provider in India
- The leading TIER IV data center service providers in India and the United States
- 5 carrier-neutral data centers in India and USA
- Dell, cPanel, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft are some of the many prominent existing channel partners of Web Werks.
Director & CEO: Nikhil Rathi
Services Offered – Hosting Review WebWerks
Cloud services, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Disaster Recovery as a Service
Self-Managed and Fully Managed Hosting Services
- cloud data center services, cloud solutions, and web hosting services
- self-managed and fully-managed hosting services. It includes cloud solutions, dedicated servers, and VPS hosting services on Linux and Windows operating platforms
Dedicated Server Plans: Value Basic, Power Standard and Enterprise Advanced
Bare metal servers for processor-intensive and disk I/O-intensive workloads. A customer can run
servers: web, mail, application or database
applications: SaaS, ERP, CRM
live streaming or broadcast, corporate Intranets/Extranets, e-commerce entrances
VPS hosting services on Linux and Windows operating platforms
Other Services Offered: Innovative Rapid Cloud backup technologies, work area recovery services, CDN services
Hosting Review WebWerks – Customers
- Companies in the area of web hosting, VPS hosting, colocation services, dedicated servers, cloud platform and disaster recovery services
- Clients having limited technical skills
- Small Businesses investing minimum cost
- Partners will have access to sell data center products and services under own business tag.
Customers: 1000+ organizations globally that include Fortune 500 companies across various industry verticals. It includes Government sectors like Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Maharashtra Pollution Control Board, Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation, NABARD, NPCI, etc.
What for Customers?
- Provides best hosting features and flexibility
- The most efficient and reliable web hosting and data centers for customers solutions worldwide
- Increased agility and cost-effectiveness through server consolidation: With less physical infrastructure, as a result, the capital expenditure decreases.
- Higher security and reliability: Through virtual firewalls and multiple data backup options, the advanced solutions offers a best-in-class solution for running mission-critical operations.
- Increased storage and clustering scalability: With the simplified and accelerated deployment of virtual machines, the advanced solutions lets administrators add or eliminate servers practically at will.
- The company supports fair, reasonable and transparent interconnections and open peering.
- The company establishes and maintain stringent controls required to guarantee the highest level of security and compliance.
Support: 24×7 Rapid Action Support by skilled technicians
Hosting Review WebWerks – Achievements/Awards
- (November 23, 2017) Completed STQC (Standardization Testing & Quality Certification) audit from Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MEITY) for its cloud hosting services. The company is is Ready-to-go with Completion of Meghraj Government Cloud Empanelment.
- (August 14, 2017) Awarded ‘Best Cloud Data Center and Internet Exchange Company of the Year' in the 7th Zee Business Worldwide Achievers Summit 2017 held at The Leela, Mumbai on 7th August 2017.
- Awarded ‘The Best Web Hosting Award 2017', ‘Retailer Of The Year For Best Cloud Data Centers And Internet Exchange,' ‘Great Indian Workplace Award (GIWA) 2017.'
- (March 13, 2017) Awarded Retailer of the Year for category ‘Cloud Data Centers' and ‘Internet Exchange' by Times Ascent – Asia Retail Congress 2017, held at Taj, Bandra, Mumbai.
Hosting Review WebWerks – Latest News
- (December 12, 2017) The company meets the Service Organization Controls Reports (SOC) 2 Type 1 report for security, availability, and confidentiality. It confirms the presence of inward controls outlined and executed to meet the necessities of security standards.
- (November 13, 2017) Extended Cloud Security With Cloud Firewall. A hypervisor-based service addresses the issues of cloud clients to secure their virtual surroundings.
- (October 16, 2017) Becomes the First Datacenter in Asia to Have OIX-1 Certified IXP in an OIX-2 Certified Data Center MUMBAI
The OIX-2 certification indicates excellency of data center validating its infrastructure security, reliability, and quality of services. The infrastructure completely complaint with details of the standard.
- (October 09, 2017) Announced a Special Diwali Offers 20% discounts on its Cloud Hosting and Dedicated Hosting Services. The promotion is valid until October 31, 2017.
Coupon Code: ‘HappyDiwali'
- (September 18, 2017) Redesigned advanced web hosting and data center solutions with innovative and comprehensive capabilities. The solution focused on protecting companies, meeting compliance requirements, improving performance and reducing infrastructure costs. It would meet the increasing security and performance needs of connected businesses.
- (August 21, 2017) Announced Business Hosting Plans to Drive Growth for Small Businesses. The hosting service intended for high-traffic, e-business and asset escalated websites.It incorporates multiple integrated cloud solutions.