Top 10 Best E-commerce Hosting Providers
To launch an online store, you need an optimized web hosting e-commerce plan that is fast, scalable, secure, less stringent and considers future growth.
Factors to take into consideration:
- Quick & intuitive store setup with no code required: Start selling immediately by store setup in minutes.
- Allows complete customization with drag-and-drop ease for custom design, marketing, SEO, and social media.
- No coding required
- SSL or HTTPS site to enable Secured Credit Card Payments and storing confidential customer information. It serves as a digital passport by authenticating and encrypting all data to be transmitted over secure networks and banning alteration and editing. Thus protecting the site from spoofing and gaivisitor'singr's trust by displaying a security padlock. SSL types available are Encrypt SSL for small websites, Wildcard SSL for medium-sized sizes, and EV SSL for large business websites.
- PCI Compliant Hosting is required by many online banks and payment processors (including MasterCard, Visa, and American Express). The PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) ensures a unified approach for safeguarding credit card holder information and preventing fraud and other security threats. It gives a safe and stable environment to an online E-commerce store.
- Real-time backups
- Uptime: 100%
- Easy to use DIY
- Sufficient Storage Space to store shopping cart software, a product catalogue, and a customer database
- Enough Bandwidth to access products, images, and other resources.
- Friendly & Responsive Hosting Support for 24.7.365
E-commerce Shopping Carts: OsCommerce, PrestaShop, Magento WordPress & Joomla E-commerce plugins
E-commerce Hosting Customer's Expectations
- Smooth and responsive online shopping experience
- Reliable and trusted hosting provider for a long-term relationship
- Provider checks the system proactively for errors and issues.