HostV was launched in 2007 as a new division of Cirtex Corp which was founded in early 2003
Hostv did an excellent job of helping us get our site transferred then they followed up by making sure that we had everything working. I don't know why some of the others are complaining. Perhaps they just sat there and did not write support. Each time we submitted a ticket we always got a reply in reasonable time and further followup until the issue was resolved. Most times it was just something we could have done but there is a learning curve on our part.
HostV is now HostNine offering Shared, Reseller, Cloud VPS, Dedicated Servers, and Domains.
The hosting features include
- Redundant Networks
- Redundant Cloud Setup: A fantastic, redundant, highly reliable self-healing cloud-based environment with automatic fail-over protection. If a physical hardware device in the cloud fails, Cloud VPS will be transparently migrated to another hardware device for redundancy and peace of mind.
- Quality Hardware: Cloud hardware nodes powered by dual Intel Xeon Hex (6) Core processors at 2.5Ghz w/HyperThreading for a total of 24 CPU Cores per hardware node. Each hardware node also boosts an enormous 96 GB of high-speed DDR3 memory. Blazing fast 10Gbit Storage Area Network (SAN) powered only by Solid State Drives (SSD) in RAID-50 gives you a tremendous amount of performance.
- Migration Assistance: The company helps to move from client's current hosting provider for free
- Highly Flexible: Best configuration and resources as per client's need. The support team helps in plan switching or purchase of extra resources like IP.
- Safe, Secure& Reliable
- Enterprise Standard
- Host in the cloud: intelligent cloud system, eliminates the traditional ‘single point of failure', minimizing downtime and maximizing reliability
- Unmatched speed, value, and power: The H9 Cloud VPS uses SSD drives for unprecedented speed and reliability
- VPS Servers with Max IOPS (input/output operations per second) standard features
Target Customers: Cloud VPS packages are perfect for Website owners and developers running mission-critical, high-resource, or complex websites and applications