Hosting Review WPEngine
About – Hosting Review WPEngine
Key Selling Points
- World’s leading WordPress digital experience platform
- Hassle-free hosting on fast and substantial servers, which are hacker-proof
- Daily backups
- one-click restore points
- automatic security updates
- one-click staging area, automatic caching and top-tier security.
- Google Technology Partner: The Google Cloud platform delivers high Performance, auto-recovery, and reliability and uses the same secure network that services Google's apps and services.
Founder: Jason Cohen
CEO: Heather Brunner
Managing Director: EMEA: Fabio Torlini
Chief People Officer: Annette Alexander
Chief Marketing Officer: Mary Ellen Dugan
Headquarters: Austin, Texas, United States
- London, England; and
- Limerick, Ireland,
- Brisbane at River City Labs
Establishment: January 2010
Company Social Media Profiles
Customers – Hosting Review WPEngine
No. of Clients: ~70,000 customers ranging from individuals and start-ups to multinational corporations and global agencies across over 130 countries
AMD, Bauer Media, Brickworks, Carsales.com.au, Casella Family Brands, Elephant Room, iSelect, Metcash, New Relic, Penguin Random House Australia, Under Armour and XERO
- WordPress experts respond to queries
- dedicated sales account support
Target Customers: SMBs, marketers, bloggers, individuals, and large enterprises
What for the Customer?
- Provides agility, performance, scalability, security, intelligence, and integration to drive the enterprise and agency business forward faster.
- Increased site speed and easy setup
- Provide counsel and support, helping brands create world-class digital experiences.
- The company offers best-secured solutions based on continuous innovations
- Trusted and reliable: Builds remarkable digital experiences quickly and easily.
- Offers tailored WordPress hosting solutions
Money back guarantee: 60-days