Hosting Review iPage
Hosting Review iPage – Company Introduction
iPage is one of the leading companies in the business of web hosting and it has proved its caliber in the field of hosting. It is one of the fastest emerging markets in the field of hosting and is among the safest web hosting firms to arrive in the business. People have been offered to earn through maintaining, designing and hosting web pages. Also, it gives the rare benefit to individuals without any experience to work on the services and tools provided by the firm.
Parent Company: Endurance International Group
Key Selling Points:
- Leading provider of web hosting, web presence solutions and cloud technology for small business
- Serve different customers with different needs
Hosting Review iPage – Services Offered
Shared, VPS and Dedicated Hosting
Tools: SEO, PC backup, security applications, malware scanning
Hosting Review iPage – Customers
No. of Customers: 1,500,000+ domains under management and serving 1,000,000+ web sites in the world.
What for Customers?
- iPage has integrated Facebook with control panel interface allowing customers to manage and create FB pages directly from there. Clients can track basic metrics such as Page Likes and change basic information on Facebook Pages. More advanced features such as creating Facebook ads, ability to post directly to the Facebook page and boost paid posts included in future enhancements.
- An excellent customer service with a broad range of hosting plans
- High-quality servers for more redundancy, faster load times and fewer service interruptions
- Affordable and Scalable, hence improves productivity.
Support: 24.7.365 via phone, chat, and email. Response time within 1 minute of a phone call. Support provided by well-equipped and highly professional experts
Money-back Guarantee: 30-days
Hosting Review iPage- Reputation
Having 25 brands worldwide, iPage is an extremely reputed and efficient company in the world of web hosting.
iPage has successfully been able to achieve the target of having customers in 150 different countries worldwide.