Hosting Review Hostgator
Hosting Review Hostgator – Video
About Company – Hosting Review Hostgator
Key Selling Points
- Leading provider of web hosting, cloud technology
- Leading the International market of web hosting
- A Houston -based web hosting company with an additional presence in Austin, Texaswhich
- The company management team consists of web hosting and technology veterans. They work together to ensure HostGator continues to grow and progress at the fast-paced rate continuously.
- Domain names, web hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting and dedicated servers
- Professional Services includes eCommerce services, SEO, analytics, web design, development and WordPress Services
- Application Hosting
- Windows Hosting
- Leading provider of Cloud-based platform solutions
Parent Company: Endurance International Group
Headquarters: Houston, Texas
Other Offices: Houston and Austin, and offshore enterprises in Brazil and India.
CEO – Adam Farrar
Hosting Review Hostgator – Customers
- Web presence solutions for small business and individuals
No. of Customers: 80, 00,000+ websites
Subscribers – 3.8 million
What for Customers?
- Unlimited disk space, bandwidth, and 1-Click Script Installs
- Can purchase templates, themes, and WordPress services through QuickInstall accessed from control panel directly
- high-quality services offered
- Free SSL's through cPanel or Plesk control help to ensure data security.
- The dedicated servers offered to provide flexibility, control and ability to sustain high traffic without performance impact.
Support: 24.7.365 via Live Chat and Phone. Technical Support Representatives are available with Stellar Customer Service Skills
Money-back Guarantee: 45-days
- BlackFriday Sale 2017 – 80% Off that simultaneously extends the Small Business Saturday and the Cyber Monday Sale.
Latest News – Hosting Review Hostgator
- (July 24, 2017) Launched Upgraded Dedicated Server Platform which includes SSD storage and an Intel Xeon-D 1541 processor. It would double the processing power and memory available to their customers. The customers would able to handle more traffic to their website, scale and customize.
- Announced the integration of MOJO Marketplace into a platform of technology. Users can buy latest website plugins, templates, scripts and logos from few most famous open-source applications like Joomla, PrestaShop, Concrete 5, Drupal and WordPress. There are nearly 5,000 different services and products available in the marketplace.
Office Location –
Austin -2500 Ridgepoint Drive,
Austin, TX 78754
Offshore Enterprises in India and Brazil
ns40.hostgator.com.br ( 126.96.36.199 )
ns41.hostgator.com.br ( 188.8.131.52 )
ns33.hostgator.com.br ( 184.108.40.206 )
ns32.hostgator.com.br ( 220.127.116.11 )
Achievements/Awards – Hosting Review Hostgator
- By 2006, HostGator crossed 200,000 registered domains
- In 2008, Inc. Magazine ranked HostGator at #21 in the United States
- #1 in the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown, Texas area in its list of fastest-growing companies.
As a technology and product innovator, HostGator efficiently provides more than 4, 00,000 customers with new, creative and innovative products and services designed to complement their usage accordingly.
According to a revenue survey conducted in the year 2008, HostGator was found to have made around $34.2 million. Moreover, In a June 2008 customer satisfaction survey, approximately 90% of HostGator customers reported being satisfied with HostGator and the services it provides.
The company is constantly working to improve and refine that service and support and achieve its goal of becoming the world leader in the global web hosting market.
In addition to a fully redundant network and top of the line data centers, HostGator system administrators monitor the company lines at the maximum up-time it can provide, never avoiding even one of its lacs of customers in total.
Additionally, servers are monitored and technicians handle any problem before it gets serious to an extent. Henceforth, HostGator is the most satisfactory leading company in the world of web-hosting which is given the tag of being the most reliable by its wide range of customers.
Other Sister Companies: Bluehost, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace and ResellerClub
|Marketing Credits:||$100 Free Google Credit|
|Hosting Platform:||Linux, Windows|
|Domain Registration:||Yes ✔|
|Dedicated IP:||Yes ✔|
|Cloud Server:||No ✘|
|Cloud Shared Hosting:||No ✘|
|Reseller Hosting:||Yes ✔|
|Shared Hosting:||No ✘|
|VPS Hosting:||Yes ✔|
|Dedicated Server:||Yes ✔|
|SSL Certificate:||Yes ✔|
|Maximum Emails Per Hours:||500 /hr|
|Spam Filters:||Yes ✔|
|Live Chat:||Yes ✔|
|Phone Support:||Yes ✔|
|Ticket System:||Yes ✔|
|Language Support:||PHP 5, Ruby On Rails,
SSH, Perl Python, SSI
|Free Add-on:||WordPress, Fantastico,
PHP Nuke, Zencart