Hosting Review Bluehost
Hosting Review Bluehost – Company Introduction
- Integrated Marketplace, a one-stop shop to select WordPress themes, plugins, add-ons and services and support
- Top-rated by WordPress.org
Headquarters: Wasatch Mountains in Utah
Parent Company: Endurance International Group
Services Offered – Hosting Review Bluehost
All-inclusive web hosting package optimized for WordPress websites, bundled with JetPack analytics, domain privacy, CodeGuard, Sitelock and easy-to-use customer Marketing Center, bringing important website analytics into a single view.
The new Marketing Center: A dashboard which enables customers to monitor and manage SEO, social media, site analytics, and business reviews from Google and Bing.
Packages: Build, Grow, and Scale
Plan Target Customers: Small businesses
- Build: For professionals starting who have simple website needs
- Grow: Users with complex needs and want control over traffic dynamics and revenues
- Scale: Users looking for advanced website features and hands-on support
Hosting Key Features
Powerful cPanel, Secure FTP Access, E-Mail and E-Commerce hosting tools, Programming support, Free DNS management. Furthermore Anti Spam & Virus Protection, Password Protect Directories, Domain name features. Also, Billing & Client Management Solution – WHMCS, First Class Hardware, Powerful and Customisation Addons, Managed Support
Marketing applications, automated security, and WordPress tools
Security: Digital Certificates, Codeguard, and Sitelock
Hosting Review Bluehost – Customers
No. of Customers: 1.9+ million domains hosted
What for Customers?
- Reliable, secure, speedy and feature rich hosting services
- A fast and easy solution to build a WordPress site
- Enables customers to grow their digital presence and share their ideas with the world
- Easy-to-navigate control panel
- Innovative and continually evaluating and improving the hosting customer experience
Money-back Guarantee: 30-days
Support: 24.7.365 via an online Web chat, telephone, a ticket-based system, e-mail. The company also provides knowledgebase and video tutorials
Achievements/Awards – Hosting Review Bluehost
- The top-rated web host by WordPress.org
Latest News – Hosting Review Bluehost
- (December 01, 2017) Announced, For the Fifth Year, a Top-Tier global sponsorship of 2018 WordPress WordCamps. A community organizes conferences in cities around the world, where WordPress enthusiasts meet to share knowledge. The company contributes to making these events affordable.
- (October 04, 2017) The company offers Quick and Easy WordPress Solution for Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs designed for a novice. It would simplify the process of publishing a WordPress-powered website and help to get online fast.
The company supports and participate in a wide range of open source projects to help push the internet to its full potential.