About CloudLinux Hosting
CloudLinux Hosting – Key Selling Points
- Leading operating system for hosting providers
- The leader in security and stability technologies
- Cloud Linux – delivers stability, security, and reliability to service providers and their shared web hosting customers.
- KernelCare – keeps Linux servers secure with all the latest kernel patches automatically applied to the running kernel without any downtime. Its service starts at $2.25 per server per month and is free for the first month. Clients can purchase it from Plesk Control Panel directly.
- An all-in-one, automated security solution with self-learning capability
- A centralized management dashboard
- Supports four types of licenses for defending various VPS, dedicated, and shared server offerings
- It utilizes a six-layer approach to provide total protection against threats, including distributed brute force attacks, the most common type of attack for web servers.
- It currently supports CentOS, RHEL, and CloudLinux OS 6 & 7.
WHMCS plugin for provisioning Imunify360 licenses: Within WHMCS add-ons Hosting providers can provision and terminate all types of Imunify360 licenses. Furthermore, they can suspend and unsuspend them, and view license details.
CloudLinux Hosting – No. of Customers
- 4,000 clients and partners, including LiquidWeb and Dell
- surpassed 100,000 server installs for its two main products CloudLinux OS and KernelCare.
CEO: Igor Seletskiy
CloudLinux Hosting – Features
- Accessible as an add-on to all dedicated server customers
- Robustly work with cPanel
- It restricts sensitive data to the users. Hence, it prevents nasty exterior access that may cause data leakage.
- Trial version available for 30-days
- Releases Reseller Limits feature which would provide resource allocation controls for web hosting resellers. The hosting providers can set limits on many resources each reseller can operate using CloudLinux OS proprietary Lightweight Virtual Environment (LVE) technology. It would give tools to Resellers to control over end-user resources. The resources include CPU, IO, memory, number of processes, and concurrent connections per each end-user. Hence, would help to boost revenues and improve the stability of servers.
- The company combines in-depth technical knowledge of hosting, kernel development, and open source with unique client care expertise.
Latest News – CloudLinux Hosting
(November 21, 2017) Partnered with Dewaweb to provide cyber protection powered by the Imunify360’s artificial intelligence for business customers of all sizes in Indonesia. Dewaweb becomes an official reseller of Imunify360.