Managed Web Hosting Companies
Behind the demand of managed hosting server, two main reasons exist:
- first one is the lack of time and experience about the server management and
- the second one is a lack of their IT professional staff
The managed web hosting server simply belongs to the hosting server, managed or administrated by the hosting service providers. It is a great service for them who want to access their online business without any hurdle. It gives an easy access to the registrant. Hence, manage their websites and other relevant services or features without handling the core terms.
The owner of the server gets an access to the cPanel. Furthermore, runs their websites without understanding the installation of servers, open source applications, and other required essential functions.
There are several companies exist all over the world, which are serving such kind of managed web hosting services. The hosting customer should know their essential features.
Essential features of Managed Web Hosting Companies
As the name itself reveals the meaning of managed web hosting, thus we can easily understand the term essential feature via understanding the advantage of a managed web server. The advantage of a managed web server automatically increases when you increase your budget. Some of the essential features of Managed Web Hosting listed below:
- Technical Support: In managed web hosting, premium and customized customer support available via highly experienced technicals. The experts from the industry available around a clock via phone, email, live chat or trouble ticket system.
- Complete Assistance: The experts of hosting industry monitor and compile your server’s performance as a regular routine, which makes your server fit. Through their routine checkup facility, you never face website downtime and uninterrupted service assured.
- Setup and installations: The hosting firm manages all the required applications, from the installation till to the deactivation. They are always ready to fulfill your requirement through their latest updated system and applications. They established a 1-click system for easy access to all applications.
- Server administration: The web hosts maintain and monitor servers. Also, provide technical support, saving the company from pricey system administration resources.
- Network management: The web hosts undertake the accountability for software, hardware, and processes, along with the infrastructure investments.
- Performance: The management team of the hosting firm will review your server’s speed and the working efficiency on regular duration. Provide efficient servers that can accommodate high bandwidth usage.
- Backups: Stores the backup of your work as a precaution for any data loss. Flexible Data backup ensures the safety of sensitive data.
- Security: With open networks, comes the risk of security breaches, entrusted by web host in case of managed hosting services.
Top 5 managed web hosting companies
In the hosting industry, several hosting companies exist that are serving managed web hosting for individuals and organizations. Some of them are as follows:
- Inmotionhosting: The hosting company offers 250GB disk space, Parallels Plesk panel 11 cPanel, speed 2 cores x 2.2 GHz, 2GB DDR2 RAM and much more in their managed web hosting package and charge only $119.95/month.
- Interserver: The name is enough to describe their value in hosting industry and because of that they charge $59/month for their managed web hosting service.
- Hivelocity: The Company provides priority support, critical alerts, Firewall and Brute Force Detection along with OS Updates and Patches. Additional features include initial WHM/cPanel setup, RAID monitoring, free migration, Mod_security setup. Also, Softaculous for instant apps installation, costing $ 29 per month.
- Certifiedhosting: A well-known and reputed hosting provider who provides their dedicated hosting services all over the world at a very affordable price of just $109.95/month and with complete features and assistance.
- LiquidWeb: With multi core Xeon and AMD processors, Liquidweb offers a range of different dedicated servers at the starting rate of $189/month including all essential features required in web hosting.