SOC II Auditing
- A rigorous third-party review of the company’s infrastructure, security, software, people, procedures, privacy and data.
- It brings trust in customers about the effectiveness of controls.
- Validate internal processes and know-how
Trust Services Principles and Criteria –
- Security: Security: Protection both logically and physically against un-authorized access
- Availability: Available or operation and use as per commitment or agreement
- Processing Integrity: processing is complete, accurate, timely, and authorized
- Confidentiality: protected as committed or agreed
- Privacy: Personal information is collected, used, retained, and disclosed in conformity with the commitments in the privacy notice and with the privacy principles put forth by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants