PHP script hosting
Different Use of PHP hosting Script
PHP script is mainly designed for server side scripting, but it is used for many other purposes as well. There are three ways that PHP scripting is used to design and develop any application or website:
1. Server Side Scripting: To use server side scripting, you need three main things: prepare PHP parser (CGI or server module), a web server, and a web browser to run your PHP script.
2. Command Line Scripting: Through command line scripting, you can run a PHP program on a PHP parser without any web server or web browser. This type of script is used for regularly executed programs (Cron or task scheduler).
3.Desktop Application: This can be considered an additional feature of PHP script hosting because PHP is not generally used as a desktop application. If you are expert in PHP then you can use PHP-GKT for developing client side applications.
Best PHP Web Hosting Company
Since PHP script hosting is famous for server side scripting, there are several companies that offer PHP hosting. However, we have found that Arvixe Web Hosting provides the best option due to a plethora of features and support.
Arvixe web hosting offers different PHP Script software in the follow categories:
- SEO Panel Hosting
- Simple Pie Hosting
- URL shortened scripting
- DaDaBik Hosting
- PRADO Hosting
Pros and cons of PHP Script Hosting
There are several Pros and Cons of PHP Script Hosting and some of them are as follows:
- PHP Script hosting mostly available at very low cost or sometime free of cost
- Manual is available in multi language with ease access
- Quickest and easiest server side scripting
- Designed for Databases, images and file system support
- Regular Expression and extensive Database support
- Widely accessible and cheap hosting
- Support almost every operating system
- It supports third party APIs’ or plug ins
- It is much simpler than any other language due to similarity with C programming
- Plenty of special purpose forms in compare to general purpose forms.
- Doesn’t contain names parameters.
- Continuously upgrading or changing.
- Ugly and unpredictable time system.
- PHP tends to execute more slowly in compare to C or other compiled languages.
- Security flow due to unknown vulnerability.
- Doesn’t support large applications.