Partnerships Can Help Both You And Your Web Hosting Customers
We've said it before, and we'll say it again: a great way to bring in new customers is to partner with other companies that offer a product or service of value to your customers. Oftentimes, you can find something that complements the cheap web hosting services you offer nicely. You become a one-stop-shop, and they begin to recommend you to their associates. The customers of your partner company can also benefit from your products and services, adding further to your customer base.
When you and your partner company team up, it offers customers more of what they want all in one place while increasing your revenue and that of your partner at the same time. It also adds credibility to both of your companies, making you the “it” place to go for all things website or technology. Customers appreciate the ease of visiting one site for everything they need, too!
Each day, people are faced with decisions that must be made regarding the products they need to purchase. Groceries, clothing, automobiles, and IT. These choices can often seem too much, especially when there are so many options out there. No one wants to make a poor decision!
Regarding IT decisions for businesses, the right choice is even more critical. They want a company that provides exactly what they need alongside a pleasant experience, one that won't waste their precious money and time.
Partnerships Can Help Both You And Your Web Hosting Customers: Trust Is Key
It is a fact that if a company trusts your cheap web hosting company, they are more likely to turn to you for other products and services to complement their website. This is great for you, and great for any partner companies you can get to jump on board! As long as there is some form of value there for your customers, it's a safe bet they will feel more comfortable choosing it from their trusted cheap web hosting company first.
Do you have resellers? Talk to them, assuring they are promoting all you have to offer. This not only increases your sales, it guarantees higher commissions on their end!
Ways To Make The Most Of Your Partnership
Now that you see the importance of these partnerships, let's take a look at things you can do to increase your customers' exposure to the extra products and services these partnerships provide:
- Make sure your sales staff and customer service representatives are pushing these new add-on services whenever they are speaking with both new and existing customers. They are like your frontlines so to speak, a direct link to your customers!
- Hype it up on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, your blog, and other social media sites you manage. While you're at it, have a little sharing contest, offering some form of prize or discount to those who share the information with others. This will bring in new, prospective customers quicker than you can imagine!
- Add the new products and services to your email newsletters, your email signature, and even on invoices and bills. This is simple: just add a “did you know you can get…”, and your existing customers will be aware.
- Add the new product or service to your website. Whether it is prominent on the homepage, or visible when a user logs in to their control panel.
- Do a special blog post about the partnership and what it means to your customers.
It is simple to utilize all possible channels in order to bring this partnership to the minds of your customers, as well as prospective customers. It will help both you and your partner companies increase profit, and build a stronger customer base.
Do you have any partnerships currently? How have they helped you?