Hosting Review Rackspace
|Rackspace.com||$50.00 /mo||99.9%||Visit Now|
About Rackspace – Hosting Review Rackspace
Key Selling Points
- Best Cloud and Dedicated Hosting provider.
- Managed AWS Cloud
- AWS MAP Partner: The company has achieved AWS Competency status in seven key areas including Financial Services, Migration, Storage, Microsoft Workloads, Oracle, DevOps, and Marketing and Commerce.
- The leading multi-cloud managed services company
- Founder of OpenStack, an open-source operating system for the cloud.
- The best managed-service offering on AWS platform
- Backed by Rackspace’s Customer Security Operations Center (CSOC), set to open this October.
Market cap – $2.93 billion
President: Jeff Cotten
CEO and President: Mr. William Taylor Rhodes
Managing Director: Reinhard Waldinger
CFO, Senior VP, and Treasurer: Mr. Karl Pichler
CAO: Joseph Saporito
Former CEO-2014: A. Lanham Napier, Graham Weston
General Manager and Divisional Senior VP: Mr. Mark W. Roenigk
VP channel sales: Blake Wetzel
Datacenter: United Kingdom, Texas, Virginia, Illinois, Hong Kong and Australia, San Antonio, Dallas, and Chicago and Sydney.
No. of Data Centers: 11
Headquarters: Wind crest, Texas, USA
Company Operations located:
Sydney, Australia, Mexico City, Switzerland, United Kingdom, San Francisco, California, Israel, Netherlands, India, Austin, Texas, Zurich, Amsterdam and Hong Kong
Services Offered – Hosting Review Rackspace
- Dedicated Server to the best cloud hosting in the world
- Fanatical Support® for leading technologies including AWS, Google, Microsoft, OpenStack, Oracle, SAP, and VMware.
- Delivering support for platforms and technologies
- Managed Cloud for Adobe Experience Manager (which runs on AWS)
- Compliance Assistance for AWS and
- Managed Security for AWS
- One-stop-shop for hosted services for SAP solutions
Other Services Offered
- Dedicated IPs and SSL certificates
- Managed Services for Google Cloud Platform, AWS, and Microsoft Azure
- Data privacy and protection service for GDPR compliance
- Navigator is principally for customers that to maintain operational control completely. Although at the same time would like to take the benefits of Rackspace services and tools.
- Support Customers’ Digital Transformation across applications, data, security, and infrastructure
Rackspace Area of Functionality
- Managed cloud segment of business information technology (IT) marketplace
- Analyst firm Gartner ranks Rackspace as a leader in the Magic Quadrant for cloud-enabled managed-hosting in Europe and North America.
- Fanatical Support for Office 365 and Azure as a Tier-2 Microsoft CSP and to leading public and private clouds including OpenStack, Amazon Web Services® (AWS), Microsoft® Azure™ and VMware®.
Integrated IT solutions for common business: Web site hosting, Web content management, info services, office email and collaboration, private clouds and e-commerce,
Advisory services: for application appraisal and migration, DevOps automation, technology strategy, security, and conformity.
The business offers solutions: transversely a collection of IT form factors, including dedicated single – renter servers, multi-tenant public cloud, a cloud that is a hybrid and private cloud.
Achievements – Hosting Review Rackspace
- (2018) Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Service Providers, Worldwide.
- A leader in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Service Providers, Worldwide
- (March 21, 2017) Rackspace Ranked 74th on FORTUNE List of America's top “100 Best Companies to Work For” in seven of the past ten years.
- (March 16, 2017) Gartner, Inc. Positions Rackspace in the “Leaders” Quadrant of Its New Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Service Providers, Worldwide in 7th place among 20 other vendors.
- Rackspace was named a leader in the 2015 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Enabled Managed Hosting and has been honored by Fortune, Forbes, and others as one of the best companies to work for.
Hosting Review Rackspace – Customers
No. of Customers: 300,000 business customers in 150 countries, including more than half of the FORTUNE 100.
What for Customer
- The company helps businesses tap the power of cloud computing without the complexity and cost of managing it all on their own.
- Deliver specialised expertise and easy-to-use tools
- Best services to each customer on its unique requirement
- High uptime
- High-security features which keep e-commerce store safe.
- Powerful machines
- Optimised for Magento
- Blends technology, automation, and human expertise to deliver ongoing management, architecture
- helps organisations to scale, deploy and secure new applications which are data-driven and analytics platforms
- Deliver personalised resolution making available deployment, and on-boarding consultation
- Deterrence and detection: Administer's user environment on a constant basis to assist in identifying and taking action to security threats. It decreases the probable force of an attack. While minimising total cost of ownership (TCO) over in-house advanced security operations centers and equivalent managed service contribution.
- Fanatical Support for AWS: It offers businesses with managed cloud services, tools, and applications. Hence, permit customers to focus on their main business.
Network Uptime Guarantee: 100%
Support – Hosting Review Rackspace
- 24.7.365 via phone, chat, or email
- Fanatical Support®, to multiple public clouds, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft® Azure®, VMware, OpenStack and, just recently, Google® Cloud Platform.
- For both Navigator and Aviator service levels, customers are billed by Rackspace. For both their AWS usage and their Fanatical Support for AWS as well
- Operations and Security services are supported by AWS-certified architects and engineers.
Latest News – Hosting Review Rackspace
The company has declared a ramped up collection of products attributing improved functionality and support with Amazon Web Services. It provides operational support, expertise, tools and application management to consumers on AWS Cloud. Rackspace is now also authorised reseller for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Rackspace is Offering Two Versions of Fanatical Support for AWS. With fully managed service Aviator Fanatical Support provides customers with full control of the cloud along with Navigator. Aviator provides complete control of user’s AWS environment to Rackspace.
Rackspace Managed Security and Compliance Assistance: It allows customers to leverage Rackspace security experts assist with strategic planning. Furthermore, with most excellent practice tactical day-to-day security monitoring, and multi-cloud security. Also, threat analysis to prevent, perceive and counter likely threats 24 hours a day.
Rackspace Compliance Assistance is a blend of expertise and tooling. It helps consumers maintain and achieve reporting goals and compliance for their environment.
Deal with Amazon Inc. and Microsoft Corp.: Allows its cloud computing customers to use their data centers and get support from the local tech company.
Rackspace Security and Compliance Assistance
‘The New Normal’ or ‘Vulnerability-Fatigue’, where news of recent disaster ignored, has become routine. More challenges are emerging from cyber security threats and security breaches, which leads to unfortunate and disastrous results. For businesses or to individuals, it becomes a constraint to achieving operations efficiently.
Abstract technology security on network background, vector illustration
To protect data, critical business processes and risk mitigation from potential cyber attacks and advanced persistent threats (APTs). A new managed security and compliance assistance would serve for customers globally. This service provides threat detection and centralised security logging and analysis.
Additionally, the company also offers Rackspace Compliance Assistance for PCI and security compliance; and Rackspace Managed Cloud for Adobe Experience Manager, a managed automation platform for digital marketing.
The company provide on-boarding consultation and deployment and manage a customer’s 24x7x3654 from Customer Security Operations Center, from Rackspace headquarters’. It provides host and network protection, security analytics, vulnerability management and threat intelligence.
Features and Control Panel
Rackspace.com offers various features, top of them are as follows:
- Unlimited domains, Powerful infrastructure, Grows with you
- Databases on demand, and redundancy and much more. Economies of scale are nice but more valuable.