Hosting Review QuadraNet
About Company – Hosting Review QuadraNet
Key Selling Points
- A leader in hosting and data center solutions as a telecommunications provider in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas
- Renowned and industry-leading supplier of dedicated servers, cluster management, and complex hosting solutions.
Headquarters: LA Telecom Center building in Los Angeles, CA.
Data Center: Dallas, Miami, Atlanta, and Chicago.
VP of Sales: Dustin Cisneros
Services Offered: dedicated servers, colocation, bandwidth services, and data center solutions in Los Angeles.
Customers – Hosting Review QuadraNet
Target Customers: Offers services in Dallas, TX, Miami, FL, Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL, and Secaucus, New Jersey
What for Customers?
- Team of highly-skilled professionals implements perfect solution for clients and businesses
- The clients receive significant network latency and High-performance Network traffic
Support: 24.7.365, facilities and services monitored to assist with everything. It includes from routine memory upgrades to advanced systems troubleshooting.
Latest News – Hosting Review QuadraNet
- (September 06, 2017) Finalized addition of China Telecom CN2 into its premium Lost Angelese Network Blend. It would improve routes for the Global Internet Community
- (August 01, 2017) Released IMP, a highly-anticipated Intelligent Monitoring Platform. The proactive support management and diagnostic platform would enhance company's managed hosting service quality. It features a host of powerful tools and valuable administration data. IMP would provide a persistent real-time stream of insightful operational-health detail. It would recognize unique role requirements of the server. That then logically executes systematic and beneficial server adjustments.
IMP- Intelligent Monitoring Platform
- (February 7, 2017) QuadraNet, Inc. Launches New Automated Licensing Module for cPanel, KernelCare, CloudLinux, and Enkompass. Customers can manage every aspect of licensing like viewing, activating and deactivating licenses for several different types of software. Customers by logging into the QuadraNet NEO client management portal can find licensing module available on the left-hand side of the navigation bar.