Hosting Review Hostpapa
Hosting Review Hostpapa – Company Introduction
- Gold Status in the Small and Midmarket Microsoft Cloud Service Provider (CSP) program
- Canadian web host providing unparalleled web hosting solutions to customers from every corner of the globe
- environmentally-friendly hosting
- HostPapa has taken the initiative to “go green” by purchasing 100% green renewable energy to power our data centers, offices and more!
Services Offered: web hosting, cloud hosting, domain registration
Other Services Offered
- free open-source eCommerce solution, WordPress, Joomla
- drag and drop website builder, secure & reliable email, user-friendly account & website access, free domain name registration, easy-to-use control panel, and unlimited disk space & bandwidth
Headquarters: Burlington, Ontario
Data Center: Canada
VP, Information Technology & Domains: Paul Filice
Founder and CEO: Jamie Opalchuk
Hosting Review Hostpapa – Customers
Target Customers: small businesses around the globe
No. of Customers: 500,000+ personal websites and small business
Hosting Review Hostpapa – What for Customers?
- A one-stop shop, making it easy for customers to select the services they need and grow their business.
- Provide a complete array of fully featured enterprise-grade solutions
- Customers get Google Maps, Microsoft Office 365 and email marketing by using hosting services.
- Offers valuable tools, add-ons, and resources to help you transfer existing website or create a brand new one
- one free domain name for life
- It strives to offer extensive educational resources, tools for developing websites and uninterrupted service.
- The company provides a reliable and straightforward way to create an online store.
- Actively supports open-source software development
- Reliable Hosting services at affordable price
- Quality servers and state-of-the-art data center. Experienced technical staff continuously monitor and maintain it to deliver uninterrupted service.
- Automated Website Backup
Support: 24.7.365, multi-lingual customer support provided by the PapaSquad team of experts. Most noteworthy, through phone, mail, email, or live chat, Fax
Network Uptime Guarantee: 99.9%
Money back guarantee: 30-day
Achievements/Awards – Hosting Review Hostpapa
- (September 15, 2017) The company achieved a place on the Canadian PROFIT 500 list for the 5th Year as the fastest-growing company.
Latest News – Hosting Review Hostpapa
- (September 01, 2017) Partnered with Python Software Foundation to support and promote The Python Programming Language. It would help to expose Python to potential users.
The Python Software Foundation a Non-Profit organization established in 2001. It promotes, protects and advances the Python programming language. They facilitate the growth of their international Python community. Supported by a global network of programmers, developers, and sponsors.
- (August 02, 2017) Partnered with Apache.org to expose Apache and projects to potential users.
- (July 21, 2017) The company announced a partnership with AbanteCart for Innovative New eCommerce Solution. The company enabled access to AbanteCart for, all customers through 1-click via Softaculous installer in cPanel control panel (cPanel).
- (July 19, 2017) Announced Partnership with Let's Encrypt to Enable HTTPS for its Customers. Hence, through cPanel, clients can install it on their websites to make them secure.