Hosting Review Cloudways
Company Introduction – Hosting Review Cloudways
Key Selling Points
- Leading cloud hosting platform for development and deployment of PHP-based CMS, e-commerce stores, and web apps
- Combining the strength of Nginx, Varnish, Apache, and Memcached, the formula ensures that websites load 100% faster.
- Free Server Management
- 300% faster performance compared to other cloud platforms due to its cutting-edge ThunderStack hosting technology with HTTP/2 and advance caching systems.
Co-founder: Aaqib Gadit
Address: Cloudways 52 Springvale, Pope Pius XII Street, Mosta MST2653, Malta Mosta Malta
Services Offered – Hosting Review Cloudways
Managed cloud hosting
- To deploy web applications on leading infrastructure providers including Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Vultr, DigitalOcean, KYUP, and Linode.
- The platform provides: 50+ one-click features, browser-based SSH, free SSL certificates, Git, and staging areas
- Plan Starts at $7 per month
Other Services Offered
- CloudwaysBot: The friendly Bot generates notifications within the platform. It informs users about server and app detailed insights on a timely basis.
Customers – Hosting Review Cloudways
Target Customers: business websites, interactive blogs, e-commerce stores, web applications, Developers, designers, and web media agencies, digital agencies and high-profile eCommerce websites
What for Customers?
- Affordable and Ultra-fast hosting
- Free SSL (Let's Encrypt), free sub-domain-based staging areas, free SMTP addon, and free WordPress automated migrations.
- Fast performance and affordable plans
- High-quality, Reliable, cost-effective and Managed cloud infrastructure
- Freedom of choice to customers to deploy applications with complete peace of mind
Support: 24.7.365 via Live Chat and Support tickets
Latest News – Hosting Review Cloudways
- (October 31, 2017) Integrates Linode as sixth cloud infrastructure provider to increases cloud hosting options.
- (May 11, 2017) Cloudways Introduces Multi-Domain Protection Through Free Let's Encrypt SSL Certificates to simplify SSL deployment and management. It would protect multiple domains with a single certificate without any cost.
Performance improvements for SSL-protected (HTTPS) websites using Varnish Compatibility. The company has integrated with Let's Encrypt SSL certificate authority, which allows site owners to deploy free SSL certificates on supported apps. Content delivery gets faster with the updated rules of Varnish cache on ThunderStack, web apps slashing loading time, resource allocation optimized at the server-end.
- DigitalOcean's Bengaluru India, Data Center Is Now Available on Cloudways Cloud Platform (Marketwired – June 10, 2016).