Key Selling Points
- Multinational cloud company offering managed infrastructure services
- Compliant with all PCI, SOC, HIPAA and Visa requirements
- Specialized in colocation and network transport and transit solutions
- cloud, managed infrastructure, and network services
- Performance: Cloud built on Fully redundant infrastructure with no single point of failure
- Security: Reliable and Efficient Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) with Zerto Virtual Replication which provides rapid recovery and restoration of mission critical applications and data powered by EVault.
Uptime: 100% with full suite of Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) solutions enabling clients to securely recover data and minimize downtime in the event of an outage.
Data Center: Multiple enterprise-class data centers connected to an extensive fiber-optic backbone that delivers Internet and layer 2 communications across a wide array of last-mile options
Target Customers: Small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and startup companies in most major metropolitan regions of North America as well as portions of Latin America
What for Customers?
- Custom designs total solutions tailored to the needs
- Improved operational efficiency and technology capabilities
- Applications run at peak performance and always available while reducing risk and lowering costs
- The company provides uninterrupted service availability, increasing technology capabilities and improved operational efficiency.
(BOCA RATON, FL, Marketwired – Jan 12, 2017) – Launch of HIPAA-compliant Healthcare IT solution which includes colocation, physical security, cooling and power redundancies, multi-layer network redundancy, and hybrid IT solutions. It offers several ways to customize further through hybrid cloud configurations, Internet service and Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS) layer two networking — a flexible and fast way to route data and voice traffic. The new HIPAA Compliance Package is designed to arm hospitals, doctors offices and healthcare service providers with secure ways to meet complex compliance regulations, protect patient privacy, establish and improve telehealth and telemedicine services and adeptly address critical healthcare IT requirements. This integrated solution ensures patient, and employee data is safe while enabling multi-location doctors practices to connect their offices, quickly transfer Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and files, improve telemedicine capabilities, and ensure the utmost in security and reliability.