As a cheap hosting provider, should you offer your clients some site tips? It's not a bad idea. After all, people are far more likely to sign up with a company that knows a thing or two about creating sites, right? Some of the best website tips that you can offer will provide your clients with ways to enhance the site that they are about to build. Here are some ways to spice up a stale site / Giving Life to a Stale Website.
1. Work on your ‘About' page. One of the first things that users do when looking at any site is read about the company that created said site. If your About page is muddled and filled with nonsense, users are bound to turn away. This rule applies to your cheap website hosting site too – let your clients know who you are.
2. Create a blog. Why not give your site a voice? Let your customers know that you have ideas to share and opinions to offer. Create a blog and make sure that blog stands out. How? By offering excellent ideas, of course.
3. Change the design of your site. This one can be tricky. While a new template or design can breathe fresh air into a site, you don't want to spend hours creating a new site. Why? Because this turn users away. Try out a new template, and see what kinds of reactions you get. You can even ask your customers to weigh in on your new design!
4. New! Clients like new things. Why not let them know what's happening with your company by posting a “New!” news article? Do you have news to report? State that news loud and proud on your homepage. This is a great way to show people that your company is constantly evolving.
5. Responsive features. Let clients talk back. Not just by posting comments on blog articles, but by creating a talk back feature, like the “ask an expert” box that we have on our site. Sometimes, it's great to hear what other people have to say.
6. Add some social tools. If your site is lacking a way for users to share content on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social site, you are missing out! Readers today want to see these tools, and installing quick plugins is simple to do. Add some social tools for a fast upgrade.