cURL Enabled PHP Hosting
Client Universal Resource Locater (better known as ‘cURL’ amongst hosting providers) is used to help bridge communication and connection between different servers and responded protocols like: HTTP, HTTPS, ftp, gopher, telnet, and Idap. CURL is technically a library function, and webmasters must enable this as part of a coding initiative in order to use it. There are several firms that provide cURL with various hosting packages.
Companies Providing Best cURL Enabled PHP Hosting Options:
1. Site Ground: Site Ground is one of the most preferable companies when it comes to cURL because users can snag a pacakge for just $3.95 per month. Included in hosting packages are cURL enabled PHP hosting, money back guarantee, cPanel, MySql, phone, online support, Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, Linux, PHP, webmail and other features. In addition, this company provides unlimited bandwidth, 10GB of disk space, and unlimited domains and subdomains.
2. Arvixe: For $4 per month, you’ll get unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, cURL enabled hosting, POP3 support, webmail, and a money back guarantee. Backups are also available. This company has servers in three different countries as well, so that’s something to consider depending on your location.
3. iPage: iPage tends to be on the expensive side, and some would consider the features provided by this company quite limited. The cost per month with this company is around $20. Essential features included are cURL enabled PHP hosting, backups, 24/7 support, IMAP support, webmail, cPanel, Linux and many more.
4. A2Hosting: A2Hosting offers packages at just $4.97 per month. With this package price, you’ll get unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, cPanel, Joomla-Drupal-Wordpress-PHP-Linux support hosting and money back guarantee. A2Hosting has servers in both Europe and the USA.
5. (mt)Hosting: For around $20 per month, (mt)hosting users will gain 1TB bandwidth, 100GB disk space, cURL enabled PHP hosting, IMAP support, cPanel, webmail, phone support, money back guarantee, limited subdomains, timely backups, WordPress, joomla, drupal, php, Linux, and MySql. (mt)Hosting offers servers located in the USA.
6. WebHostingBuzz (WHB): WHB doesn’t offer as many features as some of the other comapneis in this list, but WHB offers packages starting at $5.35 per month, and that’s hard to beat. For that price, you’ll get cURL enabled PHP hosting, cPanel, Money back guarantee, PHP, MySQL, unlimited sub domains, webmail, IMAP and POP3 support in addition to 400GB disk space and unlimited bandwidth.
7. Site5: Site5’s $5.95 per month hosting plan includes unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, cPanel, cURL enable hosting, PHP, Linux, MySQL, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, Webmail, IMAP & POP3 support.
Based on the criteria listed above, here are the best options:
- Lowest price and free cURL enable PHP hosting: Site Ground
- Best features in cURL enable PHP hosting: Arvixe and A2Hosting
- Max Bandwidth and disk space providers: Arvixe, A2Hosting, and Site5