Key Selling Points
- Leading provider of comprehensive managed IT and private cloud services
Headquarter: Westwood, Mass.
Other Offices: New York City, Philadelphia and the San Francisco Bay area
- 360 Support Suite for monitoring and managing solutions that secure and enhance IT operations
- CoreCloud, an Infrastructure-as-a-Services (“IaaS”) platform fully managed and engineered for high availability, seamless transition, rapid deployment and enhanced security
- CoreBDR provides data protection and recovery available for hosted on-premise or in the cloud environments, leveraging EMC Data Domains for storage and Veeam for back/retrieval processing
- CoreArmor, a state of the art suite of cyber security services
- ManagedIT a customized technology solution to improve existing network or server designs and build new corporate infrastructure.
- private equity, ventured capital, life sciences, legal services and real estate development firms
- support to small and mid-sized businesses
What for Customers?
- Enabling organizations to seamlessly power and successfully grow their businesses
- Recognized as leaders by the Boston Business Journal, CRN, Inc., MSPmentor and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Named in Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S. for five consecutive years
- Ranked #21 in MSP Mentor list of total service provider
- Ranked #19 in The Channel Company’s 2016 CRN Fast Growth 150 list
- (NEW YORK BUSINESS WIRE November 29, 2016) Veronis Suhler Stevenson “VSS” Invests in Cloud IT Company Coretelligent, LLC
VSS is private investment firm focused on the information, education, healthcare IT, and tech-enabled business services sectors