About Communications as a Service (CaaS)
- Its advanced capabilities free modern workers from desks
- Features such as Live Help, Live Chat, Video Calling and conferencing, queue management, Trouble Ticket System and Slack integration
Benefits – Communications as a Service
- It creates value for businesses and growth opportunities for service providers
- The European region hosted Internet Protocol (IP) telephony, and unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market continues to have a strong growth.
Communications as a Service (CaaS) Providers
Cloud VoIP and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) provider
- Real-time communications (RTC) services
- Cloud platform and simple APIs for developers to rapidly and affordably build RTC applications of their own.
- It offers both call management and collaboration tools
- A desktop or system tray icon allows users to find and load the app quickly.
- Advanced call handling functions, such as drag-and-drop transfer, multi-line call management, recent call history, and voicemail-to-email settings.
- Saved user credentials and auto-login ensure phones remain online throughout the workday.
- Desktop call notifications alert users of all incoming calls with caller ID information.
- Instant messaging among coworkers, along with a free in-app Slack integration
- Real-time call queue dashboard, with call supervision features and historical reporting
- It hosts a suite of HD video capabilities. Users can initiate One-to-one video calling between contacts with a single click.
- Multi-party video conferencing allows up to five parties to engage in a free video call. Users can create any number of video conferences and share a unique link to invite other participants to join the call.
- Customers can also click on video call an individual or a queue via web buttons.
- For a more engaging experience, callers can watch custom content while waiting in a video queue instead of listening to music on hold.
President and Co-Founder: Rob Wolpov
Number of Customers: 80,000+
What for Customers?
- The customers enjoy on-demand phone system without the traditional high cost, burden, and inflexibility.
- Using the app, customers streamline business communications into a single, user-friendly interface.
- (August 02, 2017) Announced the launch of its first desktop application for Mac and Windows. The app is a fully functional business phone designed for the flexible and mobile worker.
It hosts a suite of business calling features and real-time reports. It is a free app and a complete desk phone replacement. Enable users to access their business phone from any computer. Using the app for iOS and Android, users can connect with customers and colleagues no matter where they want to work.
Godaddy SmartLine – Small Business Phone Number
More than 85% of businesses owners/managers use Smartphone for work and personal communication. Most of them keep two numbers, one for business and one for personal use.
The SmartLine adds a business number on Android and iOS smartphone. A fully integrated dedicated line for companies with a professional appearance.
Affordable: Available in two plans:
Basic: $3.99 – 100 talk minutes and 100 texts
Unlimited: $9.99, talk minutes and texts as name plan name specified. Fair usage policy up-to 2000 minutes and 2,000 texts per month.
Cloud Communications Vendor Twilio
Marketplace and a new technology early access program
Twilio's partner program ‘API-first, developer-first' where it categorizes each partner as technology partner or consulting partner. It offers two levels of partnership: Registered and Gold