- SaaS (Software as a Service)
A popular and reputed hosted e-commerce solution is highly useful in setting and managing a web store. It offers a safe and fully customized shopping cart, integrated payment gateway. Plans it offers comprises of tools of marketing, apps for mail newsletters and accounting software.
- With brilliant and extraordinary website appearance, create an impact in viewers mind to stay on site.
- The platform allows creating online store automated with full customization and functional.
- Choose the theme which is stylish, unique, clean, functional and mobile responsive. The catalog must allow top selling collections with optimized pictures in all sizes, giving the real-time feel.
- Extensive search options, available to filter the products and services.
- Communication modules are available to maintain a flexible relationship with clients.
- Simple navigation to move around the site, easy to add products to cart and checkout
11305 Four Points Drive Building II, Third Floor / Austin, TX 78726
Research carried by Ipsos Research shows that merchants who use Big Commerce grow by up to 28% yearly which is roughly two times the industry’s average. It operates from 3 modern states of the art data centers: in Sydney, Australia, another in Austin, Texas and the other one in Los Angeles, California.
Highly reputed in the e-commerce industry for providing stable 99.9% network uptime which means online stores are never offline even during Cyber week. Big Commerce is also known to offer affordable e-commerce services, with prices that are up to ¼ less than its competitors. The company’s customer support team is also very reliable and can be reached 24/7 for customer consultations.
Big Commerce offers customers a wide range of features from which to choose.
Other added features:
Responsive website, Apple Pay, PayPal, Stripe, Zapier, secure net, single page checkout, coupons, gift cards, discounts, shipping labels discounts, professional reporting tools, real-time shipping quotes, side wide HTTPS dedicated SSL, unlimited API calls, unlimited file storage, unlimited staff accounts, unlimited bandwidth and blogs.
The Big Commerce theme store has more than 100 e-commerce themes and allows customers to customize their e-commerce websites.
Design and set up features include built-in image zoom, high-res product images, bulk product import/export, payment solutions for high-risk industries, real-time shipping rates, custom domain name, and homepage carousel.
Bigcommerce Hosting plans
Customers at Big Commerce can select any of the four hosting plans offered: the standard hosting plan, the plus hosting plan, the Pro hosting plan and the enterprise hosting plan.
Some of the features included in the plans are unlimited products, faceted search, eBay, channel manager, unlimited file storage, unlimited bandwidth, Amazon, branded online store, unlimited staff accounts, abandoned cart saver, and Amazon among many others. Customers also get a 15 day free trial on any of the hosting plans.
This company employs the use of fast, high-performance servers along with a speed optimised and lightweight front-end framework for improved search engine optimisation and optimum conversion.
Security is increased by using a multi-layered approach to built-in DDOS protection and Sift Science’s software for fraud detection built into the enterprise shopping cart.
The company furthermore offers customers a 99.9% guaranteed network up-time which ensures customers’ online stores are never offline.
The client support team at the company is on standby round the clock to cater to customers’ needs, thus enhancing reliability.
Customers furthermore get a 15-day free trial which aims to give them a feel for how the Big Commerce e-commerce platform works before choosing a hosting plan making a payment.
Creating and managing an online business takes dedication, hard work, and diligence. By 2024, the CBD industry will grow to a massive $20 billion.
- Magento announced no security updates and support for Magento 1 software after June 2020. The present customers need to migrate to Magento 2. Otherwise, the site data is at risk and no longer be PCI DSS compliant, and the payment provider further drops the website.
- It provides everything needed to run a successful online store, which includes payment gateways for simple online transactions, customization, and a mobile-friendly design. The online business thrives from the branding and design aspect to marketing. optimization and API integration.
- Improved planning with inventory management tools.
- Streamline checkout with optimized one-page checkout and win back customers with shopping cart recovery.
- It boosts SEO strategies with customizable URLs and robot.txt access.
- 24.7.365 via Live Help, Email and Phone
- Video tutorials, forums, a FAQs section and a knowledgebase
- Support Personnel available at Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest and Linked