5 Ways to Get More Blog Traffic
- Exclusive content : reward your readers with something that nobody else can get simply by creating exclusive content for blog subscribers. Ask people to provide you with an email address that you can use to send out a monthly or weekly newsletter. Inside of that newsletter, include really amazing stuff that readers will want to know – stuff that can't be found elsewhere. You can also add white paper information, discounts, and other deals to newsletter content.
- Use a pop-up email catcher : you'd think that pop-ups might annoy readers, right? Well, that's not what the stats point to. In fact, it's been proven that a simple email pop-up can not only capture email information, but that readers will willingly subscribe to newsletters via pop-up. Just don't add more than one pop-up, or you will annoy readers!
- Prove it : show readers how many people visit your blog with a simple graph or chart. Post that chart directly on your blog, and let everyone see just how great your site is. When new visitors see that tons of people read your blog regularly, they will be far more likely to jump on the bandwagon.
- Don't settle for ‘good enough‘ : got a ‘good enough' writing team? Working with a content mill? Don't do it. These companies spin articles, and that means that your Google ranking will drop. It's that simple. Hire a real writer.
- Get good copy : for some reason, people like to be told what to do. So, instead of creating a button that reads: ‘download this information if you want some help,' change it up to ‘download now!' Sure, it sounds cheesy, but it's simply a matter of statistics…and those stats show that people like to be told what to do.
5 Ways to Get More Blog Traffic: Other Blogging Tips
Blogs are simple enough if you take the time to create a good one. Don't add too many things to a blog, capture readers, give readers something exclusive with a newsletter signup, and let people know just how popular your blog is. If these things seem ridiculously simple, that's because they are. You just have to know how to play the blog game.
How to increase blog readers? Follow these tips – or, ask us for more information. Our site is home to more than 2,000 readers per day just like you! In short, we know what we're doing when it comes to cheap web hosting reviews and blog content. Let us share our tips with you! Got questions? Just ask! We are here to help.