Key Selling Points
- Leading providers of web hosting, cloud hosting and infrastructure services in Canada
- Web Hosting is AT 101 SOC 2 Type 2 certified, which ensures that their processes and business practices audited against industry standards
- 100% all Canadian service
Services Offered: Shared hosting, Virtual Private Servers (VPS), Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers, and IT as a Service
VPS SAFE plans start at $15.00 per month
Data Center Locations: Toronto and Vancouver and secondary sites like Dallas.
Support: 24.7.365, Tel. No. 1.888.821.7888 via email, ticketing or real time live chat support with support staff.
Chief Strategist: Matt McKinney
Target Customers: Canadian companies of all sizes
What for Customers?
- Imunify360 deployed to secure and protect customers VPS, dedicated and shared servers.
- The plans deliver high-performance on scalable servers with recovery and data loss avoidance to ensure guaranteed recovery of files, applications, and VMs.
- The company's innovative technologies and experienced support personnel help customers to configure solutions tailored to exact business requirements.
Money Back Guarantee: 100%
- Refer a Friend: Get three months free hosting by referring a friend to sign up for a hosting service.
Canadian Web hosting Updates its Shared Hosting Servers
Canadian Web Hosting has announced that security of their shared hosting servers have upgraded by integrating BitNinja, which is a server security system for web hosting and cloud companies. Their shared servers will have a higher level of security with this upgradation on top-tier managed web application firewall (WAF) provides a powerful intrusion protection system (IPS).
Firewall of Canadian Web Hosting includes cutting-edge virtual patching and server hardening mechanism for customers unable to patch and update their websites, on regular basis want to get help for patching their site. This product is ideal for anyone that values reputation of their website and with outdated applications, security vulnerabilities or professional security anyone can't afford to get hacked or compromised, security.
Every hosting plan comes with inbuilt TippingPoint Prevention Intrusion System that allows clients to receive alerts immediately when critical threat is identified that could influence infrastructure of security. TippingPoint Intrusion Prevention System of Canadian Web Hosting delivers most powerful network protection in world.
Why BitNinja is integrated by Canadian Web Hosting?
Another fool-proof layer is there. Major security vendors are offering individual security tools and protocols are gathered by BitNinja. These all are converted into single machine-learning server security system works with social defense network. Higher level of security will be given to customers by BitNinja.
Shared hosting clients of Canadian Web Hosting have also reliability and performance improvements with new upgrades to VMware platform. High I/O distributed storage are included in this platform.
Canadian Web Hosting has made an announcement regarding the up gradation of their dedicated servers and managed dedicated servers which offers 50% more RAM per dedicated server, increased bandwidth capacity and thus provide with several benefits such as overall speed of the server is increased, throughput and reliability, high performance, database hosting and indexing, application hosting, provide premium support and strict adherence to clients corporate governance and compliance requirements.
By the launching of new dedicated servers and infrastructure upgrades, company wants their customers to experience world class hosting and wanted to fulfill their demands and thus provide them with experts who can help them in deploying and managing their dedicated servers. Canadian web hosting makes these upgraded dedicated servers available in BC and Toronto, Vancouver, ON data center locations. These dedicated servers include the latest generation of Intel Xeon E3 and Xeon E5 processors, premium technical support, up to 256 GB of RAM, data center grade hardware with flexible storage and RAID options. Canadian Web Hosting has been providing its web hosting services since 1998, that include Cloud Hosting
, Dedicated Servers, Shared hosting, Private Clouds and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for all the types of companies, whatever size they have. The company is offering several features in their web hosting packages to their customers such as SSAE 16 Type II SOC 1 certified guarantees, 100% network uptime and 24*7 customer supports.
- (June 28, 2017) Launched “Snap Spectacles Sweepstakes” Contest. Winners would get 1 of 2 Snap Spectacles (a wearable accessory for Snapchat). Giving The Snap Spectacles is a fun way of getting people to think about setting up their website, looking to create an online portfolio. The contest is open to legal residents of Canada, except the Province of Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in the province or territory of residence.
Canada's 150th anniversary: Four winners would receive a Canadian Care Package, and one grand prize winner would receive 150 days of free hosting and Canadian Care Package.
Begins on: June 26, 2017 at 12:00:01am PDT
Contest ends: 11:59:59 pm PDT on August 1, 2017
- (May 24, 2017) Canadian Web Hosting Introduces Virtual Private Server Plans with Built-in Disaster Recovery Services called VPS SAFE. It utilizes enterprise-ready virtualization from VMware and Veeam’s replication technology that run on top of Canadian Web Hosting’s highly available, SSAE 16 compliant infrastructure. The packages leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) to learn customers data patterns and maximize data protection by seamlessly moving data between data center locations and helping to prevent data loss. The VPS SAFE enable disaster recovery to a secondary location chosen by customers. It replicates the customer’s remote site and will remain in continuous sync indefinitely till disabled by the user.
- (Apr 11, 2017) Canadian Web Hosting Deploys Imunify360 to Protect and Secure Linux Servers