Hosting Review 1and1 IONOS
About Company – Hosting Review 1and1
A company held jointly by United Internet (66.7%) and Warburg Pincus (33.3%).
Unique Selling Points
- The largest European hosting provider.
- The European web hosting market leader and the leading German cloud provider. The company acquired ProfitBricks in 2017 and merged to its new 1&1 IONOS brand. The new company also replaces 1&1 Internet and ProfitBricks in Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Canada, Mexico, Austria, Spain, and the US.
Headquarters: Chesterbrook, PA
CEO: Achim Weiss
- Five state-of-the-art data centers housing 65,000+ servers
- The data centres in Europe and the USA comply with the highest European security and data protection guidelines
Services Offered – Hosting Review 1and1
- Domain Hosting
- VPS Hosting: Price starts at $4.99 per month, 1 Xeon CPU, 512 MB RAM, 30 GB SSD storage, and unlimited bandwidth
- unlimited bandwidth, parked domains
- Subdomains: 10,000
- Email Addresses: 500
- MySQL Databases: 25
- Backup: Daily and free restore
- Raw Access Logs: To view who is accessing website based on IP address, date and time
- Security: spam filtering, SSL encryption, secure shell (SSH) protocol
- Solid-state drive (SSD): For faster load times
- Control Panel: Access to applications, e-Commerce solutions, WordPress, website builder, support options
Customers – Hosting Review 1and1
Number of Customers: 10+ million hosted domain
What for customers?
- Cost-effect, Affordable, secure, and support tools
- Allows customer to test hosting with all features without committing to an annual contract
- Provides customers a personal consultant, free of charge and guide companies through all phases of their business development. A central contact person for all questions related to products, contract and how to become successful online.
- The company helps businesses to tackle building their first website, establishing a shop system, launching servers or even implementing IONOS' self-developed enterprise cloud infrastructure. Hence, enabling customers to use numerous cloud applications to support their business further.
- 24.7.365 friendly support via phone, email or live chat to troubleshoot problems or issues
- Provides in-depth knowledgebase full of how-to articles and video tutorials
Money-back Guarantee: 30-day