Web Hosting News Google
About Company – Web Hosting News Google
The company was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while both attended Stanford University. Together, Brin and Page own about 16 percent of the company's stake. Google was first incorporated as a privately held company on September 4, 1998, and its initial public offering followed on August 19, 2004. The company's mission statement from the outset was “to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful”, and the company's unofficial slogan is “Don't be evil”.
Services Offered – Web Hosting News Google
Redis Cloud Memorystore
The organizations use the open-source Redis an in-memory data technology developed by Redis Labs for a database, data cache or message broker. It stores or caches data in memory, thus enabling much faster data access for applications.
Google Offers fully managed in-memory data service with high-availability and scalability cloud designed for enterprises with the cloud-hosted application. It provides provide fast, in-memory data caching for enterprises with Google cloud-hosted applications that need to process data in near real-time.
- Fully compatible with open source Redis, hence easy for clients to migrated already running applications on the open source version without any code change.
- The caching layer in infrastructure reduces application latency like persistence, data replication and real-time messaging.
- Enables companies to build large application caches with sub-millisecond access times running on infrastructure by Google.
- All instances protected via private IP address and can enforce access management rules via Google’s Cloud Identity and Access Management service.
- Enterprises use Google’s Stackdriver cloud management and monitoring suite to monitor all Redis instances.
- on-demand, per-second pricing model, no upfront cost associated with the service.
- Two service tiers available – Basic service tier and a Standard tier. The Basic for relatively simple data caching, while high-availability Standard tier customers can provision Redis instances of up to 300 GB and get network throughput of up to 12 Gbps. Furthermore, standard tier get features such as cross-zone replication and automatic failover capabilities
The company offers online productivity software including email, an office suite, and social networking. Google's products extend to the desktop as well, with applications for web browsing, organizing & editing photos, and instant messaging. Google leads the development of the Android mobile operating system, as well as the Google Chrome OS browser-only operating system, found on specialized netbooks called Chromebooks.
Google has been estimated to run over one million servers in data centers around the world, and process over one billion search requests and about twenty-four petabytes of user-generated data every day.
Google Web Hosting Service – Unlimited Storage, Web Analytics, 24/7 Support, Setup & More.
Blogger, a free Google Web Hosting platform already has the largest user base. Google can easily acquire some of the most popular web hosting companies and use it as a base to build a business around.
Web hosting requires tons of servers, data centers, and skilled technical support staff. Google already has all that. Google also acquired Urchin that offers web analytics to customers for free. Most business customers want Email (gmail) and Web hosting (google) from the same company.
Wishlist for Google Web Hosting Service – Unlimited server storage (GMail), Visitor Tracking (Urchin Or Google Analytics), Site Search (Google), Google Hosting Software for Desktop (like Picassa, GDS), Monetization with Adsense, Domain Parking with Adsense Domains.
This is probably the first time that Google’s infrastructure is being used to host a ‘static website’ of an event that will get plenty of press attention and web traffic in the coming days.
There are quite a few advantages with hosting websites on Google. First, it is more reliable since your site will get served through Google’s own data centers.
Second, if you have a low traffic website, it is highly likely that you won’t have to spend a penny for web hosting. You get 1 GB of free storage space for hosting your images, HTML web pages and other files and 1 GB of bandwidth per day. If you exceed that quota, you pay-per-use.