Share your valuable feedback, comments or suggestions on Web Hosting Review Namecheap
Hosting Review Namecheap
ICANN-Accredited Domain registrar, web hosting, and technology company
The world’s second-largest domain registrar
The company is fighting for Internet freedom and striving to make online presence accessible to everyone.
Key Selling Points
- 100% SLA for PremiumDNS customers, ensuring ultimate reliability, and award-winning support
Headquarters: Los Angeles
- Founder & CEO: Richard Kirkendall
- CIO: Matt Russell
Data Centers: Equipped with redundant bandwidth providers, switches and routers to provide full redundancy at all levels within their network.
- Tucows Interactive
Domain Registration, Reseller hosting, VPS hosting, Dedicated Servers, PremiumDNS, SSL certificates
- Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, Dedicated Servers and Email Hosting
- Managed WordPress Hosting (EasyWP)
Free WhoisGuard/Whois Privacy Protection subscription for Life with almost all domain registrations or renewals and increase security. It enables customers to hide personal contact information listed in Whois. Hence, personal information gets blocked from appearing in the public records and listings, and the only generic information is displayed.
WhoisGuard not available for TLDs that do not support privacy
Full DNS redundancy/caching: DNS gets resolved fast with 17 fully redundant globally distributed Anycast locations.
Comprehensive Analytics: Customers will now be able to look up source country and record type for queried hostnames.
Business Card Maker powered by Gelato
- Enable businesses to create business cards freely. Customers pay only when 100% happy with their design!
- Global print cloud solution makes custom business cards anytime, anywhere on high-quality paper.
- The customers can get a watermark-free PDF proof
- It works across all devices and operating systems, including iOS, Android, PC, and Mac.
- Enable custom personal or business card design with professional, stylish, high-quality, smarter, and greener print-on-demand card printing service with market-leading local printers and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Fast and easy to use: Create cards in only a few minutes.
- Beautiful Designs: Users can upload a custom design or choose from a wide variety of templates from an array of modern and classic business card designs, suitable for all industries and personalities.
- Upload existing logo: Customize by uploading a brand, company, or business logo.
- Free Logo Maker Tool to quickly craft an eye-catching logo for a business card.
- accessible to 6 billion people worldwide in over 100 countries
- Unbeatable prices and no hidden costs
- Free shipping to 55 countries around the world
- Business Card Maker offers three price packages:
100 Pack at $18.88/ Super affordable starter pack
250 Pack at $36.88/ Save 22% (most popular)
500 Pack at $54.88/ Save 42% (best deal!)
- Price: Starts at $8.88 for the first year and $48.88/year (just $4.07 a month)
- 30 second WordPress setup
- Connection to Namecheap domain
- 1 WordPress website
- 1GB of storage
What for Customers?
- Cloud application platform uses Kubernetes container technology, which delivers fast website response, performance, and reliability as the site grows.
- Provides unparalleled levels of service, security, and support, and has been steadfast in customer satisfaction
- Secure Backups
- Affordable and Secure Hosting solutions
- High-Performance: Hosting solutions on fastest web servers from Dell, HP & Supermicro. Each server equipped with 16GB RAM, SSD with RAID protection and CloudLinux installed.
- Security: Scans servers continuously with Firewall, anti-malware, and anti-virus.
Target Customers: entrepreneurs, small businesses and startups
No. of Customers:
- 3 million customers
- 10.5+ million domains under management
Support: 24.7.365 fast, experienced and full-fledged support team
Money-back Guarantee: 14-day
- (July 14, 2017) 20% Off on Domain Renewals, Hosting, SSL certificates, and email services and More at NameCheap (Coupon codes: FCDISCOUNT)
Namecheap works hard to provide unparallel services, security, and support. They strive to offer intuitive products at the most competitive prices in the business. Namecheap never shows clients with unwanted upsells or in-your-face advertising. Their goal is, to be honest, straightforward, friendly and helpful. And that's all. Namecheap sits right at the doorstep of the web, so they know how important a domain name can be for business. Their support staffers are among smartest, nicest people in the industry. In fact, every member of the Namecheap staff is skilled, well-trained and ready to help. Namecheap wants you – customers – to feel like rock stars and royalty, because that's what you are, as far as Namecheap concerned. Making customers happy is their top priority.
Namecheap as an organization believes deeply in privacy, security, freedom and equal treatment for all internet users. They are passionate about creating an environment that focuses on the customer. The Namecheap guarantee is the mark of excellence, a promise that you can buy and use products and services with confidence.
Namecheap offer products and services that were designed with the customer in mind. Their teams of experts are trained and ready to deliver top-notch support when it comes to domains, hosting, email, SSL and everything else they offer. Namecheap strives to make products accessible to the widest possible audience and guarantee that pricing will always be affordable. But Namecheap never compromises on quality or service levels in order to keep prices low.
Latest News – Hosting Review Namecheap
(October 15, 2019) The company is celebrating its 19th Birthday. On this occasion giving credit to loyal customers for being the central part of almost two decades of growth and success. Also, the company welcomes new customers with introductory offers. It offers Big Birthday Sale on domains, hosting, SSL, and Private Email Renewals, as well as Selected Domain Transfers.
The sale starts October 15, 12:00 AM ET and ends October 16, 11:59 PM ET
It includes 25% Discount On All New ‘.COM' Registrations & 19% discount on renewals & transfers, which gets activated only after a product's current expiry date. Additionally, a 19% discount on an off select domain, web hosting, SSL certificate, and Private Email renewals.
Hosting customers need to apply BDAYHOSTING promo code at checkout during renewal.
After discount, new prices applicable would be:
.com – old price $9.69, new price $7.88
.org – old price $11.88, new price $9.68
.net – old price $11.88, new price $9.68
.app – old price $14.98, new price $12.18
.page – old price $10.88, new price $8.78
.dev – old price $14.98, new price $12.18
Register new .com domains with a 25% discount ($8.28 instead of $10.98).