Video marketing has created hype in the marketing industry. Videos in sales pages have synergistically created the phenomenon for conversions. The technology has laid the platform to deliver awesome videos even on mobile phones. No more wait for buffering or getting it downloaded completely, just watch videos without waiting. The crisp images and sounds are becoming the new standardization for the marketing world.
The video hosting companies are offering streaming services at cheaper prices, which even coming down day-by-day. Most marketers use YouTube offering video hosting services for almost free. The price factor of hosting videos has gone, which has attracted even individuals to host their videos. The content-rich videos have started struggling in a vast majority of videos.
The video marketer knows exactly its target audience, their preferences, and the distribution channels. Here is the process to create an effective and actionable video.
- List down all the interest topics and write anything and everything that comes in mind.
- Categories those topics on the basis of niches like finance, insurance, lifestyle, health and fitness
- Filter the list on the basis of commercial value. Look for keywords related to niche and estimate their traffic volume.
- Search the videos on YouTube and Google using the keywords and find out the competitor niche, the already available information and shortcomings. Find out the reviews and people's suggestions.
Using the above process, you identify the problem, figure out the different solutions to address that issue. And, finally prepared a video claiming the best solution while promoting.
Technology Turbocharges the creation of videos
- All sorts of software available to edit, enhance and even automate the creation of video content.
- Easy to plus videos in blogs, web pages, and social media platforms.
- Tools available to upload and distribute videos automatically or with few clicks or keystrokes.
Why Video Marketing?
- Builds Brand: Connect to the people with the prospect
- Good Conversion: Grab attention, generate curiosity, interest and convinces the viewer to take action
- Resolve Problems: The video contains the most common solutions to the problems.