Cloud Hosting Providers
Why Use Cloud Computing Services?
- Good solution for web sites that have outgrown the resources of their existing shared hosting provider
- Such services have become popular because they are affordable, convenient and provide ample storage space.
- But perhaps the biggest appeal of such services is their accessibility.
- you can access your documents, photos, videos and any other saved files from any device with internet access.
- With cloud services you can connect at home, work or on the go via a laptop, desktop, smartphone or other handheld devices.
- economies of scale: users are able to increase the volume of output and productivity with a reduced number of people
- a reduction of the amount spent on technology infrastructure. Also, greatly reduce the amount of money spent on licensing fees, software or hardware
- streamline processes: cheap globalized workforce
The top 10 cloud hosting provider companies offer great and reliable cloud hosting services. They allow a third party network of remote servers hosted on the Internet, rather than locally. Cloud hosting providers thus offer their clients a hard drive in the cloud or on the Internet that one can use to store their data.
- Supporting various Operating Systems such as; Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac OS X and also Windows XP.
- 20 GB of disk space.
- Uses Open Stack API v2 for very quick response.
- Elastic cloud servers.
- Allows clients to come up with isolated networks.
- Cloud networks supported for cloud servers powered with Open Stack.
- 24/7 technical support.
Cloud hosting providers
Just Cloud hosting consequently lands up nearing having capacities, for example:
- Free cloud storage, offers fully automated services,
- Encrypted and secures
- Unlimited storage space.
- Android Apps support along with iPhone and iPad Apps
- Use of an on line control panel, unlimited file version, ability to share files
- Unlimited technical support.
- Offers free mobile Apps.
- Supports various operating systems; Linux, Mac OS X, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows XP.
- Unlimited cloud storage space
- Not limit the number of files.
- Clients’ computer automatically synced with the chosen schedule.
- Offer clients secure backup and privacy
- Client files encrypted with security
- Support various operating systems; Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac OS X and also Windows XP.
- Fault tolerance,
- Database support,
- Managed cloud hosting,
- Clients can furthermore choose between a Plesk WHM or c Panel control panel and also get SSH/ RDP access
- Up time of 100% with technical support.
- Windows 2008 Standard R2 and Linux hosting.
- The Linux VMWARE Cloud comes with features such as; a CPU of 800 MHz – 8 x 2.2 GHz, 1000 GB of monthly bandwidth, disk space of between 25 GB and 500GB along with 2 dedicated IPs and RAM between 1GB and 12GB.
- The windows VMWARE cloud also comes with the same amount of disk space, bandwidth, IP addresses, guaranteed RAM and uses the same CPU but uses the Windows 2008 standard.
- The Windows HYPERV cloud uses CPU 800 MHz – 4 x 2.2 GHz with all the other features being similar to the Windows VMWARE xcloud.