Dedicate Hosting Vs Shared Hosting gives the distinction between both the respective terms. So before visualizing the concept depicting Dedicate Server Hosting Vs Shared Hosting, we will see a brief picture of Dedicated Hosting and Shared Hosting. Dedicated Hosting: When an entire server is leased by the client and is not shared by the anyone else than this type of internet hosting is termed as a Dedicated Hosting Service, Dedicated Server, or Managed Hosting Service. For the sake of high performance, security, email stability, and control dedicated hosting service prove beneficial. Due to the relatively high price of Dedicated Hosting, it is mostly used by websites that receive a large volume of traffic. The Dedicated Exchange Hosting provides a solid messaging platform for email and collaboration based on the industry-leading Microsoft Exchange software. For larger companies with numerous employees and users, a customized Dedicated Exchange Hosting may fulfill the business needs and exceed our expectations. With calendar sharing and contact list exchange capabilities, as well as access to email from anywhere, a Dedicated Exchange Hosting can take your business to the next level. Dedicated Exchange Hosting service helps to maintain or supplement aspects of our own computer network.
Shared web hosting: A web hosting service where many websites vest on one web server connected to the Internet is called Shared Web Hosting service or Virtual Hosting Service or Derive Host.Each site “sits” on its own partition, or section/place on the server, to keep it isolated from other sites. Most Web hosting companies provide Shared Hosting. Although shared hosting is a less expensive way for businesses to create a Web presence, it is usually not sufficient for Web sites with high traffic. Shared Web Hosting can also be done privately by sharing the cost of running a server in a colocation center this is called Cooperative Hosting. Grid-Service is the Best Shared Hosting for small business. Now we come to our main topic i.e. “Dedicate Hosting Vs Shared Hosting” and thus the difference between Dedicated Hosting and Shared Hosting are as follow:
- Access to Resources: All of the resources available on a server can be fully accessed in Dedicated Hosting while in case of Shared Hosting the resources of a server will be divided among all of the website owners that are assigned to that particular server.
- Speed and Power: A Dedicated Hosting will generally provide faster-operating speeds and more efficient if compared to Shared Hosting.
- Quality of Equipment and Customer Support: Dedicated Hosting provides powerful equipment with technological quality and personalized, faster, and better-informed customer support if compared to Shared Hosting.
- Cost: Dedicated Web: Hosting is more costly than Shared hosting as it is dedicated exclusively to one user.
- Bandwidth Or Disk space: The amount of Disk Space is limited in Shared hosting while there is no sharing and limitation if Dedicated Hosting is considered.
- Technical Skill: There is not a requirement of much technical skill in case of Shared web Hosting while Dedicated Hosting required webmaster skills to set up, administer and manage the server.
- Security: Shared Web Hosting Service provide firewalls and server security application and program while there is no need to provide security tools if Dedicated Hosting Service is taken into account.
- Blacklisting: In a Shared Web Hosting, there is more of a risk of being blacklisted by search engines while in Dedicated Web Hosting we will not get blacklisted unless we engage in bad internet practices.
- Flexibility: Dedicated Web Hosting is more flexible than Shared hosting, as organizations have full control over the server(s), including choice of operating system, hardware etc.
Thus, to do the research on the topic i.e. “Dedicate Hosting Vs Shared Hosting” is important so as to make a choice regarding the better option.