About the Company
A global cloud software platform to power business defense
A leader in the data protection and compliance sector globally with ever-growing regulatory requirements and constantly evolving cyber-security threats
- Web hosting and IT service provider like STRATO (Germany), Ingram Micro (USA), Pax8 (North America) UOL (Brazil) and ALSO (EU)
- Strategic Partners: Japan’s act2, a technology distributor in Japan offering Dropsuite Email Backup and Archiving services for email and email applications to its partners and clients in Japan. Since 1997, act2's has been distributing high quality software and services in Japan. The Japanese customers data sovereignty is maintained, as user data will be strictly housed in Dropsuite’s Tokyo data center.
Local data centers: the US, Canada, Brazil, Ireland, Germany, Singapore, Australia, and Japan
COO: Ridley Ruth
Managing Director: Charif Elansari
- Compliance tools for General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and other German regulations
- Legal hold, flexible retention periods and tamper-proof audit trails
- Cloud data backup platform
- eDiscovery: common within industries that are prone to litigation or under regulatory compliance rules.
- Archiving and Recovery solutions: enabling organizations to backup, recover, and protect their essential business information.
Safeguards business communications/correspondence within Office 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive, Groups, and Teams), G Suite Gmail, Hosted Exchange, Open-Xchange, Microsoft applications that include Exchange Online, SharePoint, OneDrive, Groups and Teams and IMAP-POP ecosystems. It is highly-scalable software-as-a-service (SaaS) product that allows users to automatically safeguard data in the cloud, and can restore any lost, stolen or deleted data on demand.
Deploys military-grade AES 256-bit data encryption in transit
Help organizations comply with a wide variety of international rules and regulations, including HIPAA and GDPR. The company follows a security assurance program that uses global privacy and data protection best practices. Thus fulfills the strict legal requirements.
What for Customers?
- Data Sovereignty: Safeguard businesses from the threat of unexpected data loss. Empowers customers to fight back against cyber threats, accidental deletions, and rogue employees. The company provides a fast and efficient way to store copies of their business communications in the cloud securely. They are thus ensuring that customer data is searchable and recoverable on demand.
- Follows a security assurance program that uses global privacy and data protection best practices
- Dedicated staff
- Cutting-edge cloud technology
- Enables customers to store data locally for performance, legal, or preference reasons.
- Solutions delivered at scale to power business defense.
Target Customers: IT solution providers, VARs, MSPs
Eminent Customers: Internet giant GoDaddy, the world’s largest domain name registrar, and Ingram Micro, the world’s largest distributor of computer and technology products.
Ideal for Data Protection Officers (DPOs)
Support: 24.7.365, ticket system for seamless technical support escalation
- (October 14, 2019) Integrates with ConnectWise strengthening its technical and marketing capabilities. The company services like Cloud Backup and Archiving solutions, email insights intelligence, and GDPR response solutions are available for order, provision, contract, and bill through the ConnectWise Marketplace in all significant international markets.