Web hosting companies also have their involvement in application provider web hosting companies are involved in the development of applications, however, many of the hosting companies work to provide network management and serve the application remotely to their clients.
parameters for the ideal host
If we are talking about ideal host then it should be responsible for any kind of misfortune whether it can be downtime of a server or the technical support by their team all these things should be in a well-defined way.
Once our site is working and in use, it will be viewed by everyone who wants to use it. But sometimes due to the bad internet nature this generally happens that the site losses it's fast uptime.
The should be an ideal provider who provides a guaranteed level for the best service and support.
To receive the services when needed, it would be a good thing to keep both a print and an electronic copy of any other important documents from the day that you purchase a new hosting plan.
So main thing is that a reliable or ideal host should provide us a better quality service for which we are paying means quality should be in equilibrium according to our payment.
For hosting this kind of site the best option is Video Hosting this is a web hosting service which allows their visitors to upload videos on a website. Anyone who visiting this webpage can have a look at all the uploaded videos and rate and comment on these.
Video hosting is perfect if you don't want to spend any money on web hosting since most video hosts are free to join, it helps us to reduces our lot of expenses.
This kind of hosting enhance your business because an everyday lot of videos added to your principal database as well as a lot of peoples will watch these videos every day.
Side by side these big sites make their money through advertising, enabling free registration for the visitors.
This task not only accomplish our video hosting task but also work as a social site or network and express oneself.
Yes, this is very much true. The web is now providing excellent infrastructure for applications. Now application can do the following:
- Enable your customers to place orders with you from remote locations via an online catalog
- Provide customer service support for your products
- Give your geographically diverse sales staff instant access to pricing information
- Open your products to an international market
- Enable your remote offices to access catalog information immediately and place orders with your home office
Companies are also using more effective traditional methods also like:
- Distribution of catalog and other materials in hard copy via express services
- Customer service operations with human personnel answering questions via toll-free numbers
- Dedicated networks running custom or off-the-shelf client/server applications
- Dial-up operations, such as publicly accessible bulletin boards
- Distribution (via express services) of materials such as floppy disks or CD-ROMs containing your catalogs
But the Web, is offering advantages in ease of use, cost savings, and immediacy of information.