Share your valuable feedback, comments or suggestions on Web Hosting Review Pagely
Hosting Review Pagely
About The Company
Key Selling Points
CEO & Co-founders: Joshua Strebel & Sally
Headquarters: Phoenix, AZ
- Amazon Web Services: Leverages as IaaS provider
- New Relic, digital intelligence startup provides analytics software as part of a new solution
WordPress managed-hosting solution for high-demand websites
What for Customers?
- Premium, service-oriented hosting to accommodate the most complex and sophisticated high-traffic WordPress websites
- The platform built on AWS technology helps companies to achieve their technology goals by leveraging the agility, breadth of services, and pace of innovation.
- AWS Retail Competency status: The Pagely possesses deep AWS expertise and experience and delivers end-to-end solutions seamlessly on AWS. The company ensures alignment with AWS's best practices for building secure, high-performing, resilient, and efficient cloud infrastructure for industry applications. Thus Pagels customers get increased confidence while making hosting buying decisions.
- Provides innovation, speed, scalability, and security of WordPress
- Scalable, flexible, Cost-effective solution
- Iconic brand NGINX: Powers more than 400 million websites around the world, including major brands such as American Express, Starbucks, Bank of America, Buzzfeed, and Comcast.
- Disney and Warner Bros
- Virgin Atlantic, Visa, the City of Boston, and Unicef
- Individuals, Media, business, and Enterprise
- Primarily focuses on the B2B market space
- Large e-commerce and enterprise companies, Creative agencies, Universities, Nonprofits and Novernmental institutions
Support: 24.7.365. It fosters every customer/coworker relationship both personally and professionally.
- (December 06, 2019) The company announced at Invent Global Partner Summit in Las Vegas about its achievement of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Retail Competency status.
- (September 14, 2017) The company deploys CloudLinux’s Kernelcare to improve security and reduces downtime. For all customers, this, reboot-less technology implemented, as part of their PressARMOR™ security offering.