Do Rackspace's new dedicated servers behave just like cloud VMs?
Rackspace Hosting, Inc. (NYSE:RAX)
Business Across World: Sells services in more than 120 countries
Rackspace use single-tenant cloud networking to :-
- Connect application or website to database
- To set up site-to-site VPN.
- Easy to manage through cloud control panel and powerful APIs.
Cloud database offers :-
- On-demand provisioning and open API
- Deploy MySQL ,MariaDB with minimal Effort.
Cloud database is available in all of global data centers and support by MySQL experts who can help user with tasks like:-
- Query Optimization
Advantages of Cloud servers :-
- User need powerful and quick way to frequent monitor whole infrastructure and customizable level of detail which identify core issues for quick resolution. It helps to keep applications running fast .
- Cloud backup protects business through protecting confidential files or application needs. Server quickly restore files after system failure or lost file.
- Provides object storage for media and files and delivering them globally at blazing speeds over worldwide content delivery network. Store as many files as require.
Rackspace introduces ” Bare-Metal ” Servers
Why do we need Dedicated Servers?
Bare Metal dedicated servers of Rackspace what you get is the option of scalability with flexibility. An ideal solution for the problems that come along when you grow.