A powerful, open source Content Management System for highly interactive websites.
Benefits – Drupal Hosting
- The platform includes various interactive and user-friendly features like blogs, discussion forums, bookmarking, photo sharing and RSS feeds
Disk space 15 Megabytes
Apache 1.3, Apache 2.x, or Microsoft IIS
MySQL 3.23.17 or higher
MySQL 4.1 or higher,
MySQL 5.0.15 or higher with PDO,
SQLite 3.3.7 or higher
* Note: Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle are supported by an additional module
- Drupal 5: 4.4.0 or higher (5.2 recommended)
- Drupal 6: 4.4.0 or higher (5.2 recommended)
- Drupal 7: 5.2.5 or higher (5.3 recommended).
Problems faced by Drupal hosting Sites
- Complex CMS, take quite some time to learn.
- Heavy CMS, taking up plenty of memory and processing power.
- Geekier then many other popular CMS.
- Might be overkill for small sites.
- Less SEO-friendly features per default then WordPress.
- Drupal web hosting users experience when they are dealing with the shared web hosting is the poor customer support.
- The websites made in Drupal CMS are relatively heavy and take more time to load.