Share your valuable feedback, comments or suggestions on Secure Online Payments
Secure Online Payments
The customer's requirement fulfilled by an alternative currency Bitcoin, which is entirely decentralized. But the issue is that it cannot replace the country local currency, and furthermore, banned in most countries. Nobody regulates bitcoin and also there is no issuer. Each state has a central bank which governs all banks and protects customers. With bitcoin, if a hacker gets access, you lose money, so the customer needs to protect it by securing private keys. Hence, the customers acquire them offline or on remote location not on web service or online wallet. Big money holders manage several accounts in several exchanges to protect their bitcoin money. Furthermore, Bitcoin has earned a bad name, that it has become a means to hide black money.
The centralized control financial system of countries is much safer than bitcoin. Also, everybody doesn't make transactions using bitcoins, and they use the only bank-issued debit or credit cards or net banking. The financial institution's issues regularly advise so that customers make use of system securely especially doing online shopping.
Advise & Precautions To Secure Online Payments
- Keep devices software updated and protected
- Disable wifi or Bluetooth, when not in use, as using them companies track your movements. Don't use public wifi to access email services or vital financial accounts.
- Always give a second thought before clicking a link or opening an attachment in an email. The cybercriminals use them to steal private information and infect devices.
- Don't purchase from the website which is new or offering unrealistic discounts. Do some research, read reviews, feedbacks, positive and negative experiences.
- Provide only the necessary information and understand the return policy. The financial institution keeps your rights on paramount if in any case dispute arises due to a product not meeting satisfaction, or not delivered.
- Also, check their online security seal before putting card details i.e., the website is SSL enabled.