Share your valuable feedback, comments or suggestions on Secure Login for Employees
Secure Login for Employees
Digital Workspace – Secure Login
The offices are also converted to high-tech buildings using intelligent technologies. The critical element which IT personnel most worries is the security of data, as it is getting accessed by employees working outside the building. The big branded companies have started using the machine learning to defend against external and internal security threats.
Employees Secure Login
The businesses need to play an essential role in protecting their organization's data.
- Sensibly create security rules, tailor permission and assign services. Only few should have admin level rights, rest with normal individual logins.
- Create separate unique usernames and passwords for each employee. The password should be lengthy containing letters (uppercase and lowercase both), numbers, and special characters.
- Immediately change passwords and access for disgruntled or left employees. Only in exceptional cases, access to a proprietary system given, but keep eagle's eye on critical data.
- Keep checking and monitoring log files for the activity, and it would help to curb business IT misuse. Who is accessing the data, when and take action when needed.
- Enforce 2F (Two-Factor) Authentication: Provide numerical code, smart card, SMS on mobile or biometric scan after employee login with regular username and password.
- Use a robust Password Manager on devices to securely store complex passwords in an encrypted virtual container. Only an employee need to remember a password for the PM to unlock it.