All items in stores and warehouses are assigned RFID tags, and gates equipped with RF readers. Thus, enables to secure, reduce leakage or thefts, and aimed at improving traceability and inventory management. The suppliers maintain the real-time visibility of the inventory throughout the global supply chain. Retailers know precisely about the items, thus helps them to serve customers better.
Addresses the demands of Modern Market
The labels on food items enable automated data capture and deliver on-demand information about freshness, expiry, storage, packaging, transportation, safety and sold at stores. Furthermore, the technology would boost inventory accuracy and prevent wastes. The alerts would get generated for the products with a nearby expiration date to replenish or replace. For electric consumption of those products, the companies could offer discounts and treat them high-priority sales or they can be donated.
The vending machine would read the RFID tag linked with a specific product. The customers can get the information about product and location remotely.
The tags on refrigerators in stores and warehouses will alert potential problems if the temperature falls outside acceptable parameters.
Benefits: Warehouse Automation
- Improved Operations: Improves order and shipment validation, and reduces the cost of receiving, packing, and shipping goods
- The technology automatically validate shipments and records every outbound shipment
- Online E-commerce chargebacks get minimized with enhanced and quick sales processes
- Accurate Inventory: Easy and quick to track and count items thus helps to maintain inventory accurately
- Improves efficiency and loss prevention: Incorrectly picked items get flagged, which reduces human errors drastically
- Greater real-time insights via on-site and off-site visibility thus critically improving uses of assets and inventory management, the productivity of employees time utilization and retail execution. Furthermore minimizes the out-of-stock situations and enables retailers to track inventory throughout the retail supply chain. A real-time view of inventory, product, and customer activity enables businesses to enhance the customer experience.
- Search: Customer can know immediately, whether the product is available in specific size or color.
- Ease Consumer shopping experience: Allows customers to pick the items of their choice. The image recognition and heat mapping would track their movements and item selections. Furthermore, the sensor fusion technology would use facial recognition technology to identify customers. The retailers capture actionable data around customers' preferences and allowing them to deliver personalized communications and meet customer expectations.
- Better space utilization by potentially adjusting the floor layout and other areas to accommodate the new solution