Business Using Facebook Page
Now let us look at some reasons why you could add them.
- The person you add could end up being a big and profitable client. This person could turn out to be a very resourceful business associate.
- The person you add could also be a long lost friend from high school who interested in getting in touch with you to catch up on old times. Now let us look at some reasons why you should not add unknown people The person you add could turn out to be some criminal or even a hacker who could misuse your personal information.
- It could also be a snoopy neighbor who is simply very curious about your private life.
- It could also be someone from a previous relationship who is interested in stalking you on the internet.
- Now lets us take a look at the advantages of having a website that will help you decide whether it is good to have a blog or sites.
A website will give you the permission to organize your content in a systematic way so that the users will have no trouble in locating them at all. A well-organized website goes down very well with the general public. The best part about having a website is that you can decide on the design yourself. You will have full control over the way your entire website will look and the arrangement of the content. This will help you stand out from all the other competitors.
With a website, you will have the option of creating a master page, unlike blog platforms. If you are dealing in multiple items then you can create master pages for each of them without facing any problems. Since you have full control over your website you can make an effort to construct a website that has a user-friendly interface.
Now having a website is easy but designing it is not. If you really want a well-designed website then you should hire the services of a web designing company. In fact, you can use the various search engines to locate web designing companies in your area. You should exercise some caution before you hire such agencies as there are many that charge a lot of money but they provide really substandard services. Follow the tips carefully and you can decide whether you want to go for Web hosting or hosting page on Facebook.
- (July 29, 2018) Facebook is planning to launch the Athena satellite in early 2019 to offer broadband services to ‘underserved' areas especially rural regions where internet connectivity is lacking or non-existent.
- (July 26, 2018) Acquired Israel based Redkix running application centralizing email, messaging and calendar features. The Redkix team would now work on Workplace by Facebook platform, an enterprise version of a social network. Currently, 30,000 businesses use Workplace. The Facebook want to compete against Slack, which has around 70,000 paying customers.