cPanel hosting has become very popular in today’s scenario. CPanel is known for the wide range of features and excellent interface. This interface is very useful when it comes to simplifying tasks like uploading websites and editing them. you can also install applications like forums, shopping carts, and blogs. The hosting cPanel services also help in handling spam mail of the users. A cPanel host gives the users a software that gives them complete control over the various elements of the website. With cPanel hosting you can enjoy a lot of flexibility in managing your website very well this is one of the main reasons why this has become so popular with the general public.
The best part about using this service is that it is very affordable and almost anyone can use this service. You save yourself from spending too much of money in hiring a professional designer where you can design a fantastic website all by yourself. The interface is very easy to use and as a user, it is not compulsory to have any knowledge of the programming aspect. You are simply required to have the basic knowledge of working on a computer and you will do just fine. With the various cPanel host services, you can create various sub-domains, domains and email addresses and various other elements of your website. You will also be permitted to host sub-domains using certain add-on features. These things add to the flexibility in hosting a website.
cPanel host services help you manage content without facing any problems at all. The interface makes sure that all of the content is kept free from duplication and error. This also provides a very steady backup facility. With this particular feature, the user can store all the old data onto a hard drive. cPanel gives the users the liberty to implement various SEO techniques on your website. cPanel has a very useful tool called log analyzer; this can help you monitor the working condition of the website. this also notifies you of the number of visitors that your website gets.
The FTP feature is another aspect of cPanel hosting that should be taken notice of. This will help you manage your website in the most effective fashion. You will be
allowed to create your own account and you can manage all the files and folders in an orderly fashion. FTP comes in handy when you collaborate with a developer or a web designer. With this, you can put together your very own database.
With cPanel hosting services security is never an issue as all your data and passwords will be stored safely in a directory; so the hackers will find it very difficult to access it. This is the reason why cPanel has become so popular with people all over the world. Follow the tips given in the write-up and you will have no trouble in hosting and managing your website with cPanel hosting services.
As a Reseller, you can customize the default look and feel of your users' control panels. You can change colors, replace all control panel images with those of their own, edit many texts, change the default control panel language and the currency of end-user payments, enable and disable skins, set default skins for new accounts, etc.
Go to Settings -> Look and Feel menu and enter information to all necessary sections. These settings will affect all your customers' control panels.
LOOK AND FEEL
- Corporate Logo – link to your corporate logo, banners, and other graphics designed to customize your end user control panels, signup forms, and login page.
- Design Settings – here is where you can set your preferences for the “skin” choices of your end users and also modify the color scheme of your end user control panels.
- Company Info – this is where you set your company information. It's important you fill this out if you are using our domain registration feature because it is this information that will go to the registrar as the technical contact for the domains you register for your clients.
- Login Texts – customize the text that appears on your customer's login page.
- Sign up Texts – customize the text that appears on your signup pages.
- Misc. Texts – customize the text that appears on the various support, billing, and sales emails sent to clients. This information will appear on the “welcome” email sent to customers when they signup. You can also add a privacy statement here.
- Default Language – select the default language of your end user control panels.
- Regional Options – define various “regional” options such as currencies, dates, and times.
CloudLinux has announced a new product KuberDock. It allows service providers to offer Docker to their customers so they can build, distribute and sell more apps. KuberDock is built on Docker platform which provides a user interface which integrates billing systems and control panels and other features are designed for service providers and hosters. It integrates WHMCS and providing a powerful API which enables service providers to integrate with other billing and panel solutions. It is providing security enhancements, clear role separation an advanced API, persistence, and networking integration and a workflow to offer Docker to their clients. KuberDock can be set up in very fewer hours which require only two servers to start. To use KuberDock there are no set up fees or commitments.