Hosting Review TurnKey Internet
About Company – Hosting Review TurnKey Internet
- TurnKey Internet, Inc. is a full-service Cloud Hosting Solutions Provider
- SSAE-18 SOC 1 & SOC 2 certified, as well as HIPAA compliant Data Center: The examination conducted by SOC audit specialists The Moore Group CPA, LLC which investigates several core areas like security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy.
- HIPAA Compliance with HITRUST CSF Certification: the facility's compliance with U.S. federal and state government HIPAA regulations, standards, and frameworks
Headquarter: New York's Tech Valley Region
Company: TurnKey Internet, Inc
- President and CEO: Adam Wills
Phone: (518) 618-0999
- Location: New York and California
- 100% renewable energy footprint: powered exclusively by on-site solar and hydroelectric sources. Hence in 2013, designated the 39th ENERGY STAR® certified data center in the United States.
Services Offered – Hosting Review TurnKey Internet
Data Center Provider
Offers Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) to clients in more than 150 countries.
- Web Hosting, Managed Hosting
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Dedicated & Bare Metal Servers
- Hybrid Solutions and Enterprise Colocation
Cloud Hosting Solutions
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud
- EasyDCIM: The complete solution for Data Center and Colocation Management. It offers automated Operating System installations, network graphs, improved Remote Reboots, as well as Direct Console Access.
- Backup & Disaster Recovery: Rescue mode options and recovery tools
- Online Storage
- Operating Systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, and Windows Server editions
- Historical network graphs: to keep an eye on their bandwidth usage
- Remote reboot functionality from Client Area: For fast power cycling of any downed or unresponsive servers
- iDRAC or IPMI Servers: No-need to remember separate IP addresses for access
What for Customers?
- Unmatched value and performance by providing delivering of applications closer to the end-user
- Reliable, Secure, and high-quality services
- Customer Satisfaction
- Can deploy infrastructure across multiple geographic locations
- The company provides the best available data center tools and technology.
Number of Customers: Clients in the East Coast and West Coast, USA, and 150 countries
- (October 22, 2019 ) The company launched a new complete management tool EasyDCIM. It's integrated as a free upgrade to all dedicated servers and colocation clients. Furthermore, it closes the gap between cloud and dedicated servers.
- (July 17, 2018) The company's flagship data center in New York Tech Valley receives SSAE 18 SOC 1 & SOC 2 Certification and HIPAA Compliance with HITRUST CSF Certification. This achievement places the company in an elite group of organizations worldwide.SSAE 18 SOC 1 & SOC 2 Certification
The examination conducted by System and Organization Controls (SOC) audit specialists The Moore Group CPA, LLC. The audit investigates core areas which include security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy. The CPA firm verifies the company's utmost security, integrity, and reliability. Furthermore confirms that the company has procedures and safety precautions of the highest certification standard in place to ensure the protection of the facility and its clients' data within.HITRUST CSF certification
It demonstrates the company's compliance with U.S. federal and state government HIPAA regulations, standards, and frameworks, regarding the security and protection of electronic personal healthcare information.
- TurnKey Internet, Inc. Expands Datacenter and Cloud Cloud-based infrastructure into California. The expansion builds on its existing New York Datacenter by offering geographically specific and redundant, high-speed Cloud services from both their East Coast and new West Coast Facility.