The Social Media Manager will implement the Company’s Social Media Strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales. The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for content strategy, blogging, micro-blogging and community participation leadership.
Do you hang out on reddit , mashable 3 hours a day than you are right candidate for this job .
Can you create content that generate 1 million shares ?
Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach the audience most likely to
- buy from you.
- Write editorial content
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Implement a proactive strategy for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business, report to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of
- Social Media programs. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.