Key Selling Points
- US hosting services provider
- A subsidiary of Deluxe Corporation who bought Hostopia in 2008.
- The company registered with ASIC in February 2017.
Parent Company: Deluxe Corporation
- Technology, infrastructure
- Website hosting
- Support services
- Application creation and maintenance
- E-commerce application services
- Website promotion applications
- Managed email with virus and spam protection
- Customer communication
Other Services Offered: personalized printed products including logo design, web services, and search engine marketing for small business.
Target Customers: Financial institutions and small business
communication services providers, including telecommunication carriers, cable companies, Internet service providers, domain registrars, and Web hosting service providers
What for Customers?
- Fast, reliable and secure hosting services
- 100% uptime
- (September 27, 2017) Acquired Australian hosting business, CloudRecover from j2 Global
- (August 2017) Acquired Australian hosting provider Digital Pacific for $52 million
- Acquired Melbourne hosting provider Panthur, established in 2009 provides domain names, web hosting and security services for websites.
- Deluxe Corp. has signed an agreement that extends Hostopia services to Ingram Micro's network of solutions resellers and small business customers. It makes Hostopia the preferred provider for legacy email, email marketing, and other services for Ingram Micro. The products would be available on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace in select markets beginning in the third quarter.
It would enable users of the CloudBlue commerce platform to resell Hostopia's web and hosting services. The service packages include:
Web hosting, Domain registration, eCommerce, Email marketing, Business-class email, Professional website, and logo design, Do-it-yourself website building and logo design, SSL and website security, Online fax, Directory listings, Managed online marketing solutions (SEO, PPC, social media).