When someone starts a Reseller web hosting business, he/she do some mistakes so keep in mind these mistakes when starting a web hosting company.
The 10 most common mistakes beginners make when starting a web hosting company.
- Your Web Site Is Unprofessional Or Incomplete
- Placing Ads On Your Company Web Site
- Not Doing Research Before Picking A Host
- Spending Too Much Money At Start
- Not Starting With A 1-800 Number
- Not Signing Up With Free Hosting Directories
- Having Forums That Are Not Active
- Trying To Compete With Large Hosting Companies
- Not Doing Enough Research In General
- And Number Ten… Giving Up
Having a website that is unprofessional or incomplete is an incredibly common mistake when starting as a reseller. Your website is your business presence and must reflect that. I see far too many hosts that do not have a professional design, misspell words, have broken links, and other problems that will hurt your chances of convincing clients to sign up once you actually get them to your page. How likely would you be to sign up for a service if the site had misspellings or broken links?