Share your valuable feedback, comments or suggestions on Ensure Website Safety and Security
Ensure Website Safety and Security
Website maintenance includes website security, hence to protect from hackers, spammers and security breaches.
Strategically placed trust seal may guarantee customers about the security and safety. Trusted Seal providers scan websites on a daily basis and figure out the loopholes.
- Use Strong Passwords and Change Them Often: At least a password must contain eight characters with a mix of upper and lower case letters, special characters, and numbers.
- Updates Software: Update Operating System, as well as applications.
- Cloud Hosting from Reliable Provider: The cloud hosting distributes files across multiple virtual servers locations and brings an additional layer of security.
Different type of Trust Seals – Ensure Website Safety and Security
- Business Identity Seal: Verified Existence Seal also known as a Business identity seal is one which authenticates the physical, legal and actual subsistence of the company by validating many parameters such as contact details, statutory details, management details. Business identity Trust seals add weight to the profiles of the deployers and boost up the confidence of potential clients. A most significant advantage of a verified Trust seal is it corresponds to due diligence certificate for the business.
- Security Seal: Security Trust Seals are the most prominent and popular type of seal trust verification. There are two different kinds; Site Verification and Server Verification. Server Verification services carry out daily scans on the hosting server. These scans test to make sure patches applied or that the server is otherwise not susceptible to attacks. Website Verification services ensure that customer protected under a normal state of affairs by testing for general vulnerabilities such as XSS and SQL Injection.
- Privacy Seal: A privacy seal compliments a company with a privacy statement suitable for its business practices. It also assists the company to recognize potential privacy threats that would otherwise go unnoticed.
Internet not a new word for all of us, we heard it on almost regular basis as it is used everywhere and by everyone. It is a part of our daily life and we become used to it as it offers several advantages but remember with the plus points, minus points are always present with them. So, have a look.
Why is Security Important?
To protect personal confidential information and personal files