Share your valuable feedback, comments or suggestions on Hosting Review Media temple.
Key Selling Points
- The company's build approach “always up, always fast, always easy and always human.”
- Recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America
Headquarters: Los Angeles
Establishment: 1998 by Demian Sellfors and John Carey. In 2013 it got acquired by GoDaddy and keep it operating as an independent company.
- Grid-based shared hosting service, which starts from $30/mon.
- WordPress Hosting, starting price $20/mon with a 1-click installation.
- VPS, AWS cloud, and managed hosting options
- domain registration, web hosting, business applications, virtual servers, and other cloud services
Other Services Offered: 30-day file backups, at least 1TB bandwidth, malware detection and removal, and custom dashboards.
- web designers, developers, app publishers, creative agencies, and enterprises.
- The company clients range from top-tier web designers, favorite blogs, and online creative communities, to global advertising agencies and major brands.
- bloggers, creative professionals, and small businesses, large enterprises like Starbucks, Adidas, Samsung, and Toyota
No. of Customers
- 125,000+ customers in 100 countries
- 1.5+ million websites
- U.S.-based customer support available 24.7.365
- Available via live chats, around-the-clock phone lines, and email. Incredible knowledge base, which allows you to resolve almost any issue on your own.
What for Customers?
- Greater performance and reliability: Removes the risk of traffic bottlenecks by providing dedicated resource container (RAM & Storage) for user's databases.
- Enhanced speed and security: Provides tools such as Web application firewall (WAF), malware monitoring and removal for up to five sites, and global Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Setting and managing a website is comfortable with fully optimized custom control panels.
- Premium services at Competitive-price
- (April 12, 2017) Media Temple added a new tier to Grid its New Managed Shared Hosting for Database-Intensive Websites primarily e-commerce.