ReliableSite: Company Overview
Reliablesite is providing enormous services to its customers it can be an individual or an entrepreneur since 2006. Its mission is to provide dedicated services with latest technology at a competitive price. Reliablesite is a trusted & financially stable company providing reliable web hosting services to its customers. Its team consists of skilled & experienced manpower that are able to manage servers & complex programming. Reliablesite is serving to thousands of domain & customers. With enormous data centres in New York, Miami & Florida customer support is available 24/7 through support portal, email, Facebook & twitter.
Key Selling Points
- Los Angeles Dedicated Hosting
- The company offers direct connectivity and low latency to many areas of the world
Data Center Location: Miami, Florida and the New York City metro area
- high-tech physical security, redundant power sources, and a 100% uptime SLA
- low latency, premium carriers and an on-site support team of experienced technicians at all of its data centers
- Offers Intel's brand-new Xeon E5 v4 processor, which delivers:
- higher performance,
- new virtualization,
- security features
- Higher maximum core and thread counts, and boosted memory throughput
- It uses 14-nanometer lithography process
- Improvement of over 20% compared to previous generations
- Promising 22 cores per processor, hosting as many as 44 hardware threads
- Innovative power-saving features that further improve their energy efficiency
- Memory upgraded by over 10%
- An extensive API and third-party billing system integration
What for Customers?
- Rapid deploy of pre-configured bare metal servers
- DDoS protection for all: 20 Gbps for all dedicated hosting accounts, and upgraded to 100+ Gbps on demand
- (October 09, 2017) Expands Global Network with Data Center in Los Angeles, California to reach across the United States and Asia-Pacific. It is a third data center in the US to meet the needs of dedicated hosting customers on the U.S. West Coast. Furthermore, would offer reliable routes between the U.S. and countries in the Asia-Pacific area, including China and Australia.