Key Selling Points
- A cloud platform for developing, scaling and managing hosted applications.
CEO: Ruslan Synytsky
Multi-Cloud DevOps PaaS
- A single solution compatible with a vast range of technologies such as PHP, Python, Java, Ruby, Node.js, Go and .NET, as well as Kubernetes cluster and Docker containers.
- pay-as-you-use pricing model
- Available as public, private, hybrid, and multi-cloud in more than 60 data centers worldwide.
- with a rich web UI, automatic vertical and horizontal scaling and integrated wide stack of popular applications available in one click.
The company offers agile deployment models without coding to proprietary APIs, flexible automatic scaling for stateless and stateful applications, collaboration, access control, monitoring, backup and disaster recovery, built-in billing and business analytics tools while driving down TCO with high density and hardware utilization.
The company cooperates with trusted partners around the globe to help them reach local communities and deliver a high-quality solution for IT businesses in local regions.
The platform provides certified containers for Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js, Python and ‘.NET' and the ability to use custom Docker containers.
What for Customers?
- The company provides simplicity, scalability, high availability, competitive performance and high-quality cloud hosting services for developers.
- Help to meet the evolving requirements of their customers reducing complexity during application development and lifecycle management.
- Jelastic PaaS on Cloud to Offers maximum flexibility and scalability of virtualized resources to their customers out-of-the-box. Customers manage cloud-native and containerized applications.
- Meet customers multiple needs, from data entry-oriented websites to more sophisticated cloud-native applications. It complements all phases of the software life cycle.
- The company offers flexible, innovative, easy-to-use pay-as-you-use model on cloud hosting service.
- Speeds up development
- Reduce the cost of IT infrastructure
- Increased projects performance with improved uptime and security
- Provides a platform that combines benefits of PaaS and CaaS in a single turnkey package.
- Rich interface: Simplifies complex cloud deployments by automating the creation, scaling, clustering, and security updates of microservices or monolithic applications.
- (July 18, 2017) Partnered with Linevast to strengthens Cloud Hosting Offering in Germany to meet the growing demand in a scalable cloud PaaS for applications hosting