The design software CAD is the computer technology that is used for design documentation. This technology replaces the manual drafting without any use of an automated process. If any user wants to work in the MEP architecture, then he has to use 2D or 3D CAD programs. These programs will help a user to explore new innovative design ideas, visualize concepts via photorealistic renderings and will find the process flow in real world. The first CAD program is AutoCAD software which is used widely by this application. The CAD program is incorporated with distinct features that depend on design process that includes 2D vector-based graphics or 3D modeling of solid surfaces. Many 3D CAD programs allow user to apply multiple light sources, render designs from any angle and rotate objects in three dimensions.
Main factors of Design Software CAD
- Routed Systems Design.
- Computer Aided Manufacturing.
- Multi-CAD environment designing.
- Industrial design.
- Concept design.
- Leveraging design data across organization.
Design Software CAD Services:
CAD technology is utilized in creating different tools and machinery as well as in designing all kinds of buildings. All designs are made from small residential types to the huge industrial structures. It is used mainly in detailed engineering for 3D models as well as 2D drawings of any physical component. In whole engineering process, it is used from conceptual design and products layout. Designing objects is also the main factor of this software. Many CAD applications offer animation capabilities and advanced rendering so that engineers can visualize better their product designs. 4D BIM is a kind of virtual construction engineering simulation that incorporates time which is related to project management. Some important CAD software are given below:
- OpenSCAD: It is an ideal 3D modeling platform. It does not consist of interactive modeling for user to create required model, but it has parameters via script files. This software is suitable for building machine parts in designing next game.
- FreeCAD: This software is totally an open source application that targets to design mechanical engineering product designs and also for other engineering architecture based on the 3D model. Thus technology is used to create real 3D solids, 2D drafting, meshes support and right-hand coordinate system. This program is useful in opting more advanced customization and extension.
- DraftSight: It is a free 2D CAD editor that is best for CAD users, students who want to edit, create and view projects in DWG file format. It is a set of features that allows user to create professional plans by using polylines, lines, dimensions, text, and others.
Design Software CAD
- NanoCAD: This technology comes with CAD tools that support .dwg support. It is embedded with more benefits that need to pay at a premium rate such as SNAP and ONLAP, famous command line tool, numerous precision tools and many others. For beginners, this technology is more beneficial.
- LibreCAD: It is a very high quality of 2D-CAD modeling platform which is easy to use software having outstanding features. The features involve are layers usage, snap to grid for drawing, drawing measurements and many others to make easier life while drawing on 2D-CAD platform.
- QCAD: It is an application to design technical drawings, building mechanical parts and schematics or drawings. It focuses on modularity, portability, and extensibility. The 2D CAD platform of this technology is more powerful and easy to use for beginners.