Company Overview Servermania
Key Selling Point
- A leading provider of a bare metal server hosting and high-availability cloud hosting platforms
- Cost Effective for Quality Services along with feature-filled Surge Control Panel
- Renowned for wide-ranging dynamic hosting solutions
- Server Mania Empowers all Clients through ‘Cutting-Edge Technology' backed up with superior customer service, irrespective of client budget or needs.
- Best infrastructures in the industry that includes Network, Security, Data Centers, and hardware.
Data Centers: State-of-the-art data centers located all over the United States, Montreal, Canada, Amsterdam
Server Mania Inc
Director IT: Jay Caissie
Services Offered – Hosting Review Servermania
Fully customizable Web Hosting, dedicated, hybrid, cloud, VPS, and Colocation hosting services
Products: Hybrid Smart Servers, Cloud Servers, Virtual Private Servers, Co-location, DDoS Protection, Backup Services, and Dedicated Servers.
- Server Management
- Infrastructure hosting platforms including dedicated servers, hybrid servers, and public and private cloud platforms
- Customizable dedicated, hybrid, cloud, colocation and IP Transit services
Managed Services Packages
- Empowered: Complete server management solution with comprehensive security, configuration, and monitoring services. The company provides server setup and configuration; round-the-clock monitoring of standard and user-defined ports with proactive issue resolution; security auditing, hardening, and management; performance management; backup management with consultation planning, configuration, and implementation; support for a wide variety of operating systems, control panels, and applications; and much more.
- Essential: Un-managed, where client manages servers. The ServerMania provide 24.7.365 server monitoring, issue resolution expertise, and intervention during an outage.
- Routine security, configuration, and monitoring tasks
- The company manages 500,000 IPv4 addresses
- Server Configuration – Intel Xeon E3's, Dual E5's
The server at the nearest location helps to increase the target audience, market share, and revenue potential.
- Buffalo, New York
- New York City Metro (New Jersey)
- Los Angeles, California
- Dallas, Texas
- Montreal, Canada
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Auckland, New Zealand
- London, UK
Customers – Hosting Review Servermania
Customers: SME's globally, businesses running critical applications
What for Customers?
- Customizable hardware configurations
- Enterprise-level service at an unbeatable cost
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction and care through regular surveys to ensure complete customer satisfaction and care.
- The company offers fast, reliable and innovative infrastructure hosting.
- Managed Innovative hosting services enables clients to focus on their core business
- High-availability, fast, reliable and wide range of services
- For unique hosting needs, it provides custom management packages
- Optimal productivity, performance, and security: The company's skilled and expert server administrators and network engineers protect servers from criminals, thus safeguard sensitive data from criminals and don't allow to infect users with malware and disrupt services.
- Proactively patches its cloud and hybrid server platforms
Uptime: 100% SLA
Support: 24.7.365 by a rapid response team
Latest News – Hosting Review Servermania
- (January 12, 2018) Adopted security measures to protect its customers from the privacy and security risks posed by the Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities. The company released an advisory urging dedicated server hosting customers to update server operating systems immediately.
- (June 05, 2017) ServerMania added a new Montreal, Canada data center to its range of North American infrastructure hosting locations. The data center is Tier 3 and has the capacity up to 4,000 cabinets, 50 Megawatts of power, and 9 data halls. The company can deploy bare metal servers at a rate of up to 20 cabinets in 24 hours for colocation customers. Canadian privacy laws — including PIPEDA — are compliant with the EU's strict privacy laws. Canada's Safe Data Residency status makes storing European data in the Montreal facility straightforward and free to collect and store European data without risk.
(Toronto, PRWEB, January 12, 2017) Introduced a new range of high-performance dedicated servers based engineered to support the most demanding enterprise workloads.
- Based on the Dual Intel Xeon E5–2699v4 processor with 44 cores and up to 55MB of SmartCache, 64GB of RAM, and either four 2TB hard drives or four 240GB SSDs.